40 Reviews for Tessa Rice Photography

Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
40 Tessa Rice Photography Reviews

We loved working with Tessa. We had a small ceremony with only 11 people and no reception afterward so Tessa was very flexible in creating a package that worked for our day. She was great at finding unique spots for our pictures and the images are absolutely gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images

Tessa was easy to work with and definitely went above and beyond our expectations. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were amazing but her personal touches made all the difference. Would recommend her for weddings or any event where photos are needed.

Profile Picture Shea, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tessa is absolutely amazing. We used her for our engagement photos and couldn't have been happier! She was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process, and she made us feel so comfortable and gave us great coaching and instructions during the photo shoot. She even arrived early to scope out the locations for great photo spots! And our photos turned out amazing! She is so fun to work with, and I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kind, Attentive, Professional, Talented. These are the words that come to mind when I think of Tessa. I met her at a Bridal Show in Atlanta and was starry eyed from the start. Her smile and southern hospitality made me feel like we'd been friends for ever, the photographs she had on display as well as the attention to detail she put into her booth made it look like it jumped off my Pinterest board. Tessa is wonderful with communication; asking questions, preparing a detailed (but flexible) timeline, and explaining her methods. While sweet, she is a take control lady & is by no means a pushover if someone gets in the way of what the bride wants ~ she is 100% on your team! She dresses professionally on your big day and is all everywhere at once it seems, making sure every detail and tiniest moment are captured. The photos speak for themselves

Profile Picture Vannessa, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

It's truly hard for me to put into words what an amazing job Tessa did and what a wonderful person she is! Tessa was the second best decision I made for my wedding... right behind saying yes to the man of my dreams. :)
Tessa is top notch in every way- communication is excellent and her attitude is exactly what you need on your wedding day (laid back but gets things done!). Tessa was my sounding board, my photojournalist, my ROCK the week leading up to the wedding... and now she is my friend. I have stunning shots that I will cherish for the rest of my life and it's all thanks to this amazing photographer. I can promise you will NOT be disappointed.

Wish I could give you 10 stars, girlfriend. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/30/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Not everyone in our wedding party was photogenic, but Tessa made us all look like models. She and Tara really captured the personality and emotions of everyone who attended Teresa and Cole's wedding. Looking at the gorgeous photos she took brings us right back to that wonderful day!

Profile Picture Ruth, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tessa was fantastic, before, during and after the wedding. We had an indoor wedding and I wanted some outdoor photos. The wind was extremely cold and even though my husband, the wedding party, and I were all shivering she took absolutely beautiful and ethereal photos. Not to mention she helped me get a mini-wedding book that my husband could take overseas when he was deployed. I highly recommend Tessa and her services.

Profile Picture User6952374, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Tessa. She was very prepfessional, flexible, organized, and talented. I loved all my pictures and she was fantastic to work with every step of the way during my wedding process.

Profile Picture Carly, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Tessa for our engagement and wedding photos and she was UN.BE.LIEVABLY awesome. She is so easy to work with, and captures beautiful and natural pictures. On our wedding day it rained and she didn't bat an eye. She still captured shots outside and made the most of the weather. She was the first and last photography vendor we met with, she's that good! Look no further brides, you will be over the moon with Tessa!

Hanna & Brett Robinson

Profile Picture Hanna, 10/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tessa is so wonderful and will be apart of our families milestone photos from here on out!

Profile Picture User5395538, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tessa was amazing to work with for our wedding, and all of our pictures were stunning. We did an engagement shoot with her as well as doing our wedding pictures. For each, she sent us a USB with the full resolution pictures. Several of my family members had gotten married recently and their photographers taught us what to look for when we were choosing who would do our wedding. Tessa was so professional and wonderful, and made us feel very at ease with all the picture taking. We're also getting an album from her, which I am so excited for, and it looks amazing. This review doesn't do her justice, I can't even find the words to describe how happy I am that we chose Tessa to do our wedding pictures. I'm glad that I'll have them for the rest of my life, and I'm so happy to spend my life with my new husband!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/2/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our daughter's wedding photos turned out beautifully! Tessa was so easy to work with, and very flexible. She captured some priceless pictures without being in the way of the flow of the ceremony and reception. She was also quite helpful in putting together an album afterwards. We would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Anita, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tessa was awesome for both our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We went to a local garden/park for our engagement shoot and Tessa was able to accommodate our needs perfectly (even brought a portable, changing booth for us.) Our wedding was shot at Primrose Cottage and again, Tessa and her assistant were great for us. We really enjoyed her personality and ability to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her laid-back approach combined with her camera skills really made the entire experience fun and entertaining. The final shots (which are delivered on a nice, USB stick as well as an online storage space) were great and we were very happy. We are looking forward to receiving the photo-book with the pictures we selected as well!

Thanks!

Profile Picture Seth, 2/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was a wonderful photographer and captured the most beautiful photos of our wedding!!

Profile Picture User4630613, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tessa is amazing! She made the most beautiful photographs of our wedding and we will treasure them for many years. She designed an amazing guest sign in book and wedding album for us and we couldn't be happier. We will use Tessa again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tessa was absolutely wonderful! I personally don't like having my photo taken, but she made the experience really relaxed and fun. The pictures were beautiful, and her prices are the best you'll find. I'll be using her for all of my photo needs in the future.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tessa was easy to work with and very reliable on our wedding day. She made it to the church and reception venue (across town) during rush hour on a Friday without a problem. She worked very independently, never needing to bother us on wedding day at all. She was also very responsive to e-mail communication and answered our questions quickly. Our pictures turned out great! We would highly recommend Tessa Rice!

Profile Picture User3108762, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tessa was great! She nailed all of the shots I wanted from the candids to the family portraits. She was upbeat and worked so well with everyone taking pics (including the hubs & all of the groomsmen who hate taking pictures). She kept us on schedule and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Throughout the planning process she was quick to respond to e-mails, answered any questions I had, and the whole thing really was a breeze. Can't wait to use her in the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/7/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Tessa! She made us feel so comfortable on our big day. We both have large families; Tessa didn't hesitate in directing group shots! She and her assistant made taking photos so easy.

Profile Picture User4624784, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tessa was the perfect choice for our wedding. She was so easy to get along with and the quality of her service was exceptional. She was quick to respond and made us feel at ease. We loved her photography style and we had a blast working with her. Taking photos was a breeze :-) I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tessa is an amazing photographer!! From the first time I spoke with her I knew that she would be perfect for capturing Our Love Story! She makes the sessions very relaxed and comfortable. She is very hands on, which really helped with creating awesome shots! Her work is stunning, breathtaking, and unique. I am so glad she is “our photographer”. I hope to use her services for all of our “new chapters” in our life.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tessa was amazing to work with! She captured our wedding perfectly and I feel so lucky to have had her as a part of our wedding day. We have so many stunning photos! One of the best things about Tessa, to me, is that she largely blended into the background and caught tons of special moments without having us constantly stopping to pose. It made it so much easier to really enjoy and soak up the day. I absolutely loved working with her, love our photos, and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tessa was the absolute smartest choice we made! She is professional, talented, and dedicated. We were thrilled with her work: had her shoot every detail from engagement, bridal portraits, rehearsal + dinner, and wedding day. She is a true gem: brides, hire her! She made us look gorgeous and feel at ease. Superb!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/23/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tessa did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photos. She was easy to communicate with both before and after the wedding, and was fun and professional to work with on our wedding day. Both the engagement and wedding pictures were beautiful--we have gotten so many compliments on them. I would definitely recommend her to other brides.

Profile Picture User2919624, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tessa did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding! Her work is truly genuine and incredibly artistic. On the day of our wedding, I especially appreciated Tessa's attention to detail. Not only did she capture every aspect imaginable in photographs, but she also helped to manage the flow of pre-ceremony activities. She did an incredible job at keeping everyone on our time schedule a midst all of the unexpected delays and problems with hair/make-up/flowers/etc! Tessa truly helped to make our wedding a huge success! Tessa also graciously set up a "photobooth" during the reception and designed personalized cards that were given to guests to retrieve their photos on her website. My friends and family raved about how much they enjoyed it! Overall, my husband and I could not be more thrilled about our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/14/12, 1 Review