7741 E Gray rd Ste 17, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number

About Terrace Event Rental

At Terrace Event Rental in Phoenix, we know how to accommodate any party or event with all the flourish and pageantry our clients have come to expect.

Every special occasion deserves attention to detail. Whether it is an intimate backyard dinner with a dozen neighbors, a wedding party reception for fifty, or a large formal gala for a hundred or more, Terrace Event Rental is committed to providing the finest event and party rental items in Phoenix, Arizona.

modular table
14a1d5c927e81757 lounge1new
chavari chairs

2 Reviews for Terrace Event Rental

Candace · Married on 11/07/2015

Bob was amazing. He was so flexible with me the last few weeks as I was changing my numbers. He also came to meet me at my final walk thru to make sure he understood how I wanted the chairs arranged since it was a new venue. Everything looked amazing and I was so glad I went with Terrace. He helped out with linens for the day as well as the rehearsal the week of which I couldn't have appreciated more. Bob is very reasonably priced and a wonder to work with!

Sent on 11/23/2015
  • Lindsey Fullerton

Lindsey · Married on 11/07/2014

Bob of Terrace Event Rentals was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was great coordinating our chair delivery for our ceremony, and was so flexible with our ever changing guest/chair count. He was so accommodating with our time constraints with the park and worked hard to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. He even made a couple trips to the park beforehand to check out the ceremony site to make sure he was educated on the area we were using. He went out of his way to reach out to the park directly and really took the bull by the horns to coordinate chair delivery. Their pricing was very fair and Bob worked hard delivering all the chairs perfectly. Thank you so much Bob for making our ceremony seating absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Terrace Event Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00