Terrace DJ

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Terrace DJ is a boutique wedding DJ company located in West Grove, Pennsylvania with a solid reputation for their professional approach and high quality results. DJs Nate and GS, both musicians with a passion for music, started DJing in 1993. With their years of experience, they have been able to build their mobile presence throughout and beyond the Greater Philadelphia region. They know that weddings are not one-size-fits-all and customize their packages to fit your needs. Let them provide you with services that go above your standards for your wedding.

Terrace DJ offers plenty of services to choose from for your entertainment needs. Their most popular wedding package starts at $1400 and includes ceremony, cocktail hour and reception coverage for up to 6 hours. Also offered are three dancefloor lighting packages, uplighting, and sound system upgrades to bring the dance floor and reception space to life with more than just your music. Additional services Terrace DJ offers are:

• Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Microphones
  • Sound system
  • Uplighting
  • Dance floor lighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,400

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

1 User photo

Chelsea M. Married on 09/17/2022

Excellent in Every Way!

DJ Nate was fantastic - booking him as our wedding DJ was one of our best planning decisions! He is professional, friendly, and really went the extra mile to make sure he understood my vision for the music and announcements (he even worked with me to edit some specific songs down to the minute!). The day of the wedding, he arrived to the venue with time to make sure the ceremony and reception areas had just the right sound set-up, handled everything flawlessly, helped keep the wedding party on-task for introductions and speeches, helped organize guests for dinner and dessert, and was just an all-around excellent wedding vendor. Thank you so much DJ Nate!
    Sarah N. Married on 08/19/2022

Non-stop party!

I live in the UK with my British partner, but we planned to get married in my home state of PA. When we decided on the Philadelphia area, I knew I wanted a DJ who would be happy to blend my partner's favourite, more British songs with classics that everyone loves. Nate is the only DJ I interviewed who openly welcomed the challenge and allowed us the opportunity to customise a playlist from both his existing library and as many purchased songs as we wished. This meant we could include my now-husband's favourites, which aren't always as well-known in the US. Though I didn't have many questions leading up to the event, when I did, Nate was extremely responsive and more than happy to help. As I was not able to meet in person, he worked around the time difference to call me and review plans. We wanted a dance floor that was never empty, and no slower songs or requests from guests. Honestly, there was so much for everyone to enjoy that I don't think anyone could think of anything to request! He perfectly mixed our varied playlist to create 'sections' that appealed to different generations, so the floor truly was always pretty packed. I've had so many compliments on the music since the wedding! I truly can't thank Nate enough for bringing that energy to our day and ensuring everyone enjoyed themselves so much. He was a pleasure to work with and really up for anything we threw at him.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mandie & Andrew
    79 photos · 07/14/2019

Ray Gorbea Visual Productions Ray Gorbea Visual Productions Wedding Photographers

Terrace DJ is our go to recommendation for a Wedding DJ! DJ Nate is amazing to work with! If you are looking for a Professional high quality DJ company for your big day..look no further!

The Recessionals Jazz Band The Recessionals Jazz Band Wedding Bands

Terrace DJ has worked with the Recessionals and did an incredibly job. He was also the DJ at my own wedding so I highly recommend him!

Lincoln University Lincoln University, Pennsylvania, 19352
Location of (Terrace DJ)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding