859 Silver Ave. SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Terese Rose Designs

Once upon a time not that long ago, a dress was born. Not factory nor pretty pattern would give it life, but love. Almost the same amount that would give it purpose. From a seed sowed by a “not-really-like-anyone-else-at-all” bride and nourished by a mixture of artist’s imagination, the inspiration of an almost forgotten tradition and painstaking attention to detail, this dress would bloom into more than just a garment. It would become an intimate and irreproducible part of the bride herself. We are a little atelier...

Follow Terese Rose Designs on

4 Reviews for Terese Rose Designs

1 User photo

Terese Rose Designs 1

Sydney · Married on 09/21/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Teresa. She took my words and turned them into a reality to design the dress of my dreams. I cannot wait to see end product. I highly recommend a custom dress for your special day! Teresa is incredibly talented and sweet. She will design your dream dress.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Maggie · Married on 11/25/2017

I am by no means a skinny woman and haven’t been since college. After getting engaged, I reactivated my Pinterest board in hopes of finding dresses that flatter women who are curvier. I quickly realized there weren’t many options and examples out there of women who rock dresses and happen to be sizes 12-16+. This was further evident when I went to a traditional dress store with my family to find THE dress. I couldn’t fit into any of the styles I loved and wanted to try on. I remember leaving the store disheartened and quite frankly devastated.

A quick Google search of dress options in Albuquerque lead me to Teresa and I am I forever thankful I took a leap and trusted her to make my perfect dress. I felt safe and comfortable from the moment I walked into her studio. Her process of making your ideal dress is spot on and truly a once in a lifetime experience.

At our first meeting, I gave her access to my Pinterest board and the next time I saw her she had drawings of several dresses that included my favorite aspects of so many dresses. In the months leading up to my wedding I met with her on a regular basis for fittings and to finalize details such as the lace. At the end, she had created a beautiful dress that fit me like a dream and accentuated the best parts.

I also want to add that Teresa is one of the best people out there and was incredible to work with - I truly loved being able to see her and catch up at our regular fittings! Teresa even worked with my mom to design an INCREDIBLE cathedral veil as a surprise for me at my last fitting. That veil was truly a masterpiece and I feel so fortunate to be the recipient of such an amazing gift.

Deciding to have a custom dress made for you can be scary but Teresa makes the process a breeze! Weddings can be stressful enough to plan for and deciding to have a dress made for my body took away any stress/body shame I felt trying to fit into a standard dress. Without any hesitation I would recommend Teresa!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Terese Rose Designs 2

I wanted a vintage wedding gown and tried every boutique in town and even ordered dresses online, nothing was really "vintage", NOTHING.
    Finally someone mentioned to me "Teresa Romero" from "Designer's Lounge". I brought two vintage slips to her and explained that I wanted them to be "one dress". She made the most perfect, form fitting and outrageously beautiful gown I have ever seen. I was so lucky to wear something so spectacular on my wedding day. She was professional, positive, sweet, adorable and incredibly flexible with my requests. The value was almost unbelievable. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a custom dress, unique to their personality and vision. Stop looking and call Teresa!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Terese Rose Designs FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months