Tempting Beauty LLC

Waite Park, MN View map Visit website

Tempting Beauty LLC is a Waite Park, Minnesota-based beauty practice that offers high-quality makeup, lashes, and spray tan services for weddings. Owner and operator Ashley Fiedler is a licensed makeup artist and has a true passion for this art form. She has applied makeup for her loved ones for several years and is delighted to help each to-be-wed to look and feel beautiful for their special day.

The ethos of Tempting Beauty LLC is about quality. Ashley never cuts corners and strives to ensure that each client is fully satisfied with her services. She uses products that are vegan and cruelty-free. Additionally, Ashley listens carefully to each client in a consultation to understand their needs and concerns. Her services include makeup application, eyelash extension application, and spray tanning and she offers on-site beauty.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Amanda
    Amanda J. Married on 09/25/2021

Wow! She is amazing.

Ashley is such a sweetheart. She really knows her stuff and how to make you feel beautiful. I love that she uses products that she would use on her self or does use on herself. She was on time and prepared for my wedding party and it was a blast having her a part of my day.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Ashley  Fiedler
Ashley Fiedler
Company Owner

It is very nice to meet you! I love makeup and lashes. I always have, and always will. I have been doing makeup for friends and family for almost 10 years for weddings, professional photos and date nights. I am married with lots of fur-babies. I have 2 cats, 2 dogs and 4 silkie chickens. I am easy going and a goofball for sure. On my spare time I love to be out on the water fishing. Trust me I know, I look very girly but I probably have more fishing gear than a lot of men 🤣. I love traveling and trying out new coffee shops. A great cup of coffee to start your day is the best ❤

1309 2nd St S Waite Park, MN, 56387

Always Open
Location of (Tempting Beauty LLC)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding