Katy, Katy, TX 77494 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Tease HTX

Local to Katy, Texas, beauty boutique Tease HTX specializes in bridal hair and makeup services. Composed of award-winning stylist professionals with over 15 years of industry experience, Tease HTX is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to craft stunning, long-lasting looks with high-quality, cruelty-free makeup brands.

Tease HTX can serve brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and any other members of your wedding party. The boutique exclusively uses vegan, cruelty-free products, including such brands as Anastasia of Beverly Hills, Urban Decay, NARS, and NYX Cosmetics. All makeup is waterproof, sweat-proof, and can last up to 20 hours, ensuring that your unique look will remain consistent throughout your wedding day. Touch up kits are also provided in all makeup wedding packages. Hair and makeup trial runs are always available and encouraged for brides to ensure that Tease HTX will craft your desired look. Some of the boutique’s hair and makeup services include:

• Hair extensions
bhldnevent025
fullsizerender
bhldnevent026
Tease HTX
houston texas bridal updo braid blonde natural mak
Tease HTX
houston blonde ponytail tease smokyeye redlips
Tease HTX
houston bridal hair down tease makeup airbrush
Tease HTX
houston hair ponytail braid date smoky eye makeup
Tease HTX
houston bridal hair makeup updo
Tease HTX
blonde braid hair makeup las vegas
nmp0017

Tease HTX 6
Tease HTX 7
  • Parker

Parker Johnson · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic experience and wonderful job!

Nastassia and Lovey were PHENOMENAL on our wedding day and perfectly wonderful before our engagement session. Nastassia is so personable and really makes you feel like she cares about YOU. No one wants to feel like their big day is just a checkbox in service, you want to feel special. This team nails it. They were professional, friendly and even shared some cute dog pictures when we figured out we have the same kind of dogs. I’ve recommended them to several people already and will continue to do so.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Tease HTX 8
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/09/2019

Great experience!

Nastassia did my hair and make up for my wedding, and I couldn't be happier with her work! I showed her a few pics and gave her a general idea of what I wanted, and she created the look flawlessly. She is very professional, but also laid back and friendly, so my time in her chair passed by so quickly as we laughed and shared stories. After my trial, I couldn't stop looking at my hair and make up in the mirror, and took a ton of selfies. On the day of my wedding, I felt so beautiful and natural, like an upgraded version of me. I didn't look in the mirror or mess with my hair once all day. I was able to just spend time with my guests and dance all night without worrying about how I looked. Big events can make me (and a lot of people) so self conscious and anxious, so not having to worry about how I looked was a huge relief.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Tease HTX 9
    Tease HTX 10

Tease HTX Pricing

Tease HTX Price Rates

Tease HTX FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• Katy Katy, Texas, 77494 See on map