Tease HTX

Houston, TX View map

Local to Katy, Texas, beauty boutique Tease HTX specializes in bridal hair and makeup services. Composed of award-winning stylist professionals with over 15 years of industry experience, Tease HTX is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to craft stunning, long-lasting looks with high-quality, cruelty-free makeup brands.

Tease HTX can serve brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and any other members of your wedding party. The boutique exclusively uses vegan, cruelty-free products, including such brands as Anastasia of Beverly Hills, Urban Decay, NARS, and NYX Cosmetics. All makeup is waterproof, sweat-proof, and can last up to 20 hours, ensuring that your unique look will remain consistent throughout your wedding day. Touch up kits are also provided in all makeup wedding packages. Hair and makeup trial runs are always available and encouraged for brides to ensure that Tease HTX will craft your desired look. Some of the boutique’s hair and makeup services include:

• Hair extensions
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Christie Married on 04/09/2022

Tease htx is phenomenal!

I got married at the start of April 2022 and hired Tease HTX for both hair and makeup for me, all of the women in the bridal party, and my mom and mother-in-law, and they were amazing!!! I did my hair and makeup trial several months beforehand and just from that experience was confident that Nastassia and her team were incredible, and my experience on our wedding day was even better! Nastassia brought 2 other hair and makeup artists and they were all so talented, kind, professional, and efficient- we even finished ahead of schedule! Our hair and makeup stayed in place perfectly for the entire evening and finding all of the bobby pins at the end of the night actually wasn't too challenging. Their prices are also very reasonable, especially considering how talented everyone was. I absolutely recommend Tease HTX to anyone looking for hair and makeup in Houston!

Tease HTX's reply:

Christie you are the sweetest! We loved every moment with you guys! Thank you so much for everything.
  • Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 03/13/2021

Perfect Hair and Makeup Team!

It was such a joy to work with Nastassia and her team! Nastassia was so flexible with working around my trial, and I LOVED the result for my engagement pictures. She was always super responsive to my emails and helpful with answers to any and all questions I had. When it came to the day of, Nastassia and her team were great with my bridesmaids, and we were all super happy with our hair and makeup! I've already recommended her to one friend who is getting married, and I can't wait to recommend her to more brides! She is awesome- highly recommend!
  • PrincessM
    Erica G. Married on 01/24/2021

Loved this team

I found Tease sifting through WeddingWire for a hair and make up artist. I became interested in hiring Tease because they only used cruelty products and did a lot of natural make up looks. Booking process was easy . The owner Nastasia is very personable and responsive .
    She did my trial at my moms apartment and was even cool with the dogs running around. She and a couple other artists came to the hotel the day of the wedding and did my make up along with my mom and bridal party . They did a great job and provided hair touch ups for the girls that had their hair done first . If you are looking for professional and friendly service and a more natural make up look, book here.
    Everyone told me I looked like a movie star at my wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Houston, TX, 77001
Location of (Tease HTX)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding