Tease HTX Reviews

Tease HTX 7
  • Norgerie

Norgerie Rivas · Married on 07/07/2019

Wonderful Hair and Makeup Experience

TeaseHTX is great! I had the pleasure of meeting them at my friend's wedding, they did my make up as part of the wedding party. Then when I was getting married I didnt think twice before contacting them. At my wedding I was told I looked the most beautiful I've ever looked in my life. The hair and make up they did made me look stunning. They were always accommodating, honest, and a joy to work with. I'm extremely thankful to my friend who found them and I can't wait for an occasion when I can contact Tease HTX again.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Parker

Parker Johnson · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic experience and wonderful job!

Nastassia and Lovey were PHENOMENAL on our wedding day and perfectly wonderful before our engagement session. Nastassia is so personable and really makes you feel like she cares about YOU. No one wants to feel like their big day is just a checkbox in service, you want to feel special. This team nails it. They were professional, friendly and even shared some cute dog pictures when we figured out we have the same kind of dogs. I’ve recommended them to several people already and will continue to do so.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Tease HTX 8
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/09/2019

Great experience!

Nastassia did my hair and make up for my wedding, and I couldn't be happier with her work! I showed her a few pics and gave her a general idea of what I wanted, and she created the look flawlessly. She is very professional, but also laid back and friendly, so my time in her chair passed by so quickly as we laughed and shared stories. After my trial, I couldn't stop looking at my hair and make up in the mirror, and took a ton of selfies. On the day of my wedding, I felt so beautiful and natural, like an upgraded version of me. I didn't look in the mirror or mess with my hair once all day. I was able to just spend time with my guests and dance all night without worrying about how I looked. Big events can make me (and a lot of people) so self conscious and anxious, so not having to worry about how I looked was a huge relief.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Tease HTX 9
    Tease HTX 10

Kaylee · Married on 02/23/2019

Flawless make up and experience

I can’t say enough good things about the group of ladies that helped me and my bridal party look and feel beautiful! They were helpful when trying to figure out which style would look the best and patient when I wanted to change things the day of my wedding. They take their time and really care about what they are doing. The make up looked natural and flawless with just a touch of glamor (it was my wedding day and all ;)) I would hire them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them all day long!!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Make up artist

Nastassia did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and she did a great job. She was super responsive, and very easy to work with. I changed the location for my trial at the last minute and she was accommodating; she was very calm and listened to what I wanted and what adjustments after the trial. I looked wonderful on my wedding day and I would absolutely recommend her! I have very fine hair and oily skin, and she worked wonders.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Haley Prowell · Married on 01/11/2019

Delivered everything I’ve ever wanted

I was so impressed with the service and end result! You can trust Tease with your most special day! Super easy to work, and they genuinely want you to feel beautiful on your wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Tease HTX 11
    Tease HTX 12
    Tease HTX 13

Emily Lessner · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I can't say enough good things about Nastassia and her wonderful team at Tease HTX! First, they are amazingly talented. They take the time to understand the look you are wanting to achieve, and then execute that vision flawlessly - and arguably even better than what you imagined! Nastassia is extremely easy to work with! She is friendly, flexible and truly cares about her customers. I actually had the pleasure of working with her at a friends wedding, and then at my own a few months later, and Nastassia remembered names, how we all knew each other, etc. truly excelling in customer service! In sum, you can't go wrong with Tease HTX - 10/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Kaylee · Married on 06/16/2018

I am so happy that we used Tease for the wedding! All my girls loved their makeup, and my bridesmaids' were happy with their hair. For a June wedding in Texas, they made sure we all looked great and stayed looking great despite the heat. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to do a trial run to really nail down my look, and on the day of, everything went so smoothly and perfect. Everyone was a pleasure to work with and really helped make the day wonderful!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Tease HTX 14
  • LisaJoyce

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

I absolutely loved working with Nastassia! She did my hair and makeup for my engagements, bridals, and wedding. She also did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the the bride and groom. She not only made me LOOK gorgeous, but made me FEEL gorgeous. When you're planning a wedding, you need as many people on your side as possible. It's stressful, but she is so calming. I'd recommend her any day. She is so sweet, honest, talented, and just all around amazing to work with. I am going to make up reasons to get my hair and makeup done by her now!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Tease HTX 15
    Tease HTX 16
    Tease HTX 17
    Tease HTX 18
    Tease HTX 19

Vi · Married on 04/08/2018

I contacted Tease HTX about 3 weeks before my wedding after the makeup artist that I had booked cancelled. Nastassia responded right away and was very accommodating. She arrived on time on the wedding day, took her time to make sure I was happy with the look (since we didn't get to have a trial). Nastassia was friendly and very professional. I am incredibly glad that I found Tease HTX - my hair and makeup turned out perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Shayann · Married on 03/10/2018

Tease HTX is amazing! I would definitely recommend using them! They are reasonably priced and do a great job! I was very happy with my wedding hair and make up! We had a great time getting ready with our hair and make up artists! They were very personable and fun!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Tease HTX 20
    Tease HTX 21
    Tease HTX 22
    Tease HTX 23
    Tease HTX 24

Sarah · Married on 01/26/2018

Do a test run to make sure you love your look and look at photos of it before wedding day so you can make any changes wedding day if needed

Sent on 02/24/2018

Leyinska · Married on 11/24/2017

Amazing experience! Such professionalism and such flexibility! I HIGHLY recommended them! I was so happy with my look and it lasted ALL night! Love them!!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

B · Married on 11/24/2017

I am exceedingly blessed to have met Nastassia. It was important for me to find one person who could do both hair and makeup, who could travel to our venue, and who could do natural-appearing makeup. I came across Tease HTX's website and instantly knew that she would fit the bill. I booked Nastassia to do my engagement and day-of hair and makeup, and I couldn't be happier with how I looked! She was also sweet enough to answer all my questions about what looks and outfits she recommended for me. I was so happy with my engagement look that I booked Nastassia on a separate occasion to do my hair and makeup for a friend's Middle Eastern wedding, and she made me feel so comfortable with makeup that was heavier than what I am used to. She was able to travel to my house each time I needed her, and she was able to meet us at our venue for the day of. She brings an impressive set up of chairs, lights, and every shade of color imaginable. The airbrush foundation she uses is absolutely weightless, and the false lashes were comfortable!

Only two of our four bridesmaids had wanted to get their hair and makeup done by Nastassia on the day of, but when the other two saw how wonderful we looked, they asked to have their makeup done as well, and Nastassia and her assistant Nanie were more than accommodating. They were comfortable working with a variety of skin colors and ethnicities. She also did a fantastic job with my mother's hair and makeup.

I will surely be reaching out to her to do my look for further special occasions!

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Tease HTX 25
    Tease HTX 26
    Tease HTX 27

Arianna · Married on 11/04/2017

I am so grateful for Tease HTX! They did an amazing job and my wedding party looked so beautiful! Nastassia was such a joy to work with. She has such a calming demeanor and she makes you feel so comfortable. Nastassia's make up and hair techniques made me feel so confident and beautiful on my wedding day. The make up and hair lasted all day and it photographed beautifully. Nastassia is beyond accommodating and will do whatever it takes to make you happy and confident on your special day. I did a trial run with her and I'm so glad I did because I was able to preview how I was going to look on my wedding day and was able to make changes and adjustments to the things I wanted to tweek for the special day. The Tease HTX team is amazing and they are worth every penny!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Destinee · Married on 11/04/2017

I had my hair done for my wedding this past November, and I have nothing but good things to say about Tease HTX. Nastassia is amazing! She was so sweet, accommodating, professional and talented. She really went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. I also purchased extensions from their own line and I love them! They look and feel so natural and were perfect on my wedding day, and I still use them often. THANK YOU TEASE HTX!!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Tracy · Married on 11/03/2017

I loved my experience with Tease HTX! Working with Nastassia for my engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding day look was so comfortable and easy. I have never felt more beautiful! They also did the make up for all of my bridesmaids and it all looked wonderful! I was so pleased with my experience and would highly recommend Tease HTX to anyone!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Anna · Married on 10/20/2017

I am so thankful for Nastassia and the Tease HTX team! I did a trial run first and was blown away by how amazingly talented she was and how confident and comfortable she made me feel. Getting my hair and makeup right on my wedding day was important and I felt so at ease knowing she was there to make me look and feel my best. Nastassia and her team did such a great job on all my girls - even the flower girl! :) I couldn’t have made a better decision than choosing Tease HTX for our big day!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Tease HTX 28
    Tease HTX 29

Monica · Married on 10/08/2017

From the trial to the day of, Nastassia was really great to work with. I sent her pictures of what I was looking for, for both me and my jr bridesmaids. The end result matched the pictures well, which is very lucky as it really depends on whether or not the style is compatible with one's hair type/style. I also had a second trial close to my wedding date, due to last minute wardrobe changes affecting my hair style options and she easily accommodated my schedule and requests. When I added hair and makeup guests to the list last minute, she was able to accommodate since we had time and her attitude and calm were amazing through it all. I was very stressed that day and had gotten much sweatier than anticipated. I was running late and had to take an unplanned (additional) shower. Nastassia worked around the itinerary changes without complaint. During my makeup application, all I had to make was a slight comment about wanting a change to my eyes, and she immediately knew what to do. I felt completely confident with Nastassia through every step and am very thankful to have had her on our team that day. We all looked beautiful. I couldn't have made a better choice. (I also used The Knot, so I posted this review there, as well).

Sent on 11/22/2017

Ally · Married on 10/07/2017

Nastassia did a phenomenal job! She was prompt upon first contact and through the whole process made me feel really great about what I was getting in to. Zero surprises. On my wedding day she was prompt and extremely polite! Since I did not have a trail run, Nastassia talked me through all of the thoughts and ideas I had in my head and made them a reality! Made me look naturally beautiful for my big day without breaking the bank!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Tease HTX 30
    Tease HTX 31

Beth · Married on 06/10/2017

Nastassia was fantastic! She did my daughter's hair and makeup and my hair. We got so many complements! She knew exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Nastassia was phenomenal. She understood everything I told her I was looking for and she delivered perfectly. She was also very accommodating to changes in trial run schedule and wedding day chaos with so many girls (13+)! She was cool and collected and everyone still looked stunning. Her and her team are fabulous and I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 04/23/2016

These ladies made my day so special! My bridesmaids and mom looked absolutely amazing -- and my makeup and hair were so perfect. They were so flexible and patient while I changed my mind 48 times and sort of freaked out about what I wanted.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Farah · Married on 12/27/2015

Nastassia did an absolutely wonderful job on me and my family! My mother is particularly difficult to please with hair and make up but she was very flexible and understanding and able to come up with something that worked for everyone!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Amazing!!! I loved having Nastassia as my makeup artist and loved how my airbrush makeup turned out! She was professional, flexible, patient, a joy to work with, and did an incredible job with everyone's makeup, mine (bride), my bridesmaids. I had a really amazing wedding with my pretty makeup. Thanks Nastassia.

Sent on 12/03/2015