TB Venture

Birmingham, AL View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Birmingham, Alabama, TB Venture is a videography company that specializes in capturing wedding memories. This business is owned and operated by Taylor Best, who boasts several years of experience in the industry. This flexible videographer works to ensure that newlyweds-to-be feel comfortable in front of his lens, allowing him to tell their story with style.

TB Venture offers a choice of customizable packages, speeding on the needs and vision of the newlyweds-to-be. Couples can opt for Taylor to film only the major elements of the day. With this option, he will be present for up to six hours, capturing footage of you and your guests enjoying the celebrations. Alternatively, a full-coverage option is available, allowing him to be present to record every detail over the course of 12 hours. Taylor is also licensed to offer drone footage, capturing your venue in all its splendor and adding dramatic angles to your film. This talented videographer can provide a range of additional features and product options including:

• Client revisions
  • Raw footage
  • Highlight videos
  • Full-length films
  • Save-the-dates
  • Slideshows

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Abby S. Married on 05/09/2021

the BEST videographer

Taylor was absolutely incredible, he arrived at the venue before i (the bride) even got there!!! he is so incredibly kind and did not stop smiling the whole day , he clearly loves his job!! we are so grateful we hired taylor to capture our most special day and we are so excited to be able to look back on our wedding video for the rest of our lives!

Team

Taylor Best
Taylor Best
Owner

My name is Taylor Best and I have been a working photographer and videographer for over seven years.

My professional career started at Skidmore College, where I studied marketing and earned my Bachelors Degree in Business Management.

After school, I started working for Precision Dynamics International and Showtime Motorsports in Tennessee as a marketing coordinator.

Through trial and error, I learned a lot about what it takes to tell compelling stories with beautiful images. While working for Showtime, I had the privilege of working alongside a few legendary cinematographers.

In 2017, my Fiance started school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and I moved down and started Sherpa Marketing Solutions, LLC.

I love to film everything from weddings to corporate commercials. My goal is to make my subjects as comfortable as possible while in front of the camera. I have my remote UAS license from the FAA, so I can fly drones for videos and pictures.

1116 FOREST VIEW LN Birmingham, AL, 35216
Location of (TB Venture)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding