Taylor Rental

Manchester, CT View map
4.1
    Ll Married on 09/08/2012
    We rented tents from Taylor for our wedding. They were so helpful and accommodating and very responsive to emails and calls. They were also very flexible with our arrangements and I was able to collaborate with another bride and save some money, so I am very appreciative of that. Great experience, would use them again for sure.
  • User877500 2+ years ago
    We went into Taylor Rental MONTHS before to order the items needed for our wedding. One item in particular was a popcorn machine. They had two on the floor - one looked perfect and one looked like it went through a war. We requested the good one and were told that's the one we would get. The Friday before the wedding (a Sunday) we went to pick up the rental items and we were given the lousy looking popcorn machine. The young man who gave it to us told us that a better customer came to rent a machine so they gave them ours and it wouldn't be back for a week, and we were stuck with this one. I told him this wasn't very good business and he went off about it. He told me he was going to be very defensive (and he was, and extremely rude) because it was a family business and I was insulting him. I wasn't, I was merely saying I wanted the item I asked for at my wedding. I asked if there was another TR we could get another one from and he said NO! and walked away. A girl came out and was very nice and found us one in West Hartford, CT. Apparently there WAS another store related to them but he didn't care to help us with that. My father and I flew over there to pick it up and managed to get it done. I was really disappointed in that one person in particular. Aside from that, everyone was pretty nice.

274 Broad St Manchester, CT, 06040
Location of (Taylor Rental)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding