P.O. Box523, Hamilton, VA 20159 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

51 Reviews for Taylor Made Cakes

Rachell · Married on 10/13/2016

Carolyn made our wedding cake for our wedding on Thursday and it was truly amazing! I enjoyed the tasting we had in January with 5 different flavors all of them amazing!!! And the 2 choices I chose were just as amazing on the wedding day. The cake looked and tasted perfect. She responded when I emailed with her and called me the week of the wedding to double check the guest count. I would highly recommend Carolyn for anyone who want an excellent cake for a very good price!!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Emilee · Married on 12/31/2015

Carolyn at Taylor Made Cakes was great and easy to work with! She made the wedding cake for our wedding on New Years Eve. She was able to create the design that I wanted based off something I found on Pinterest, and it looked amazing (very fun for New Years Eve)!!

We did the taste testing with her before hand at her home, where we picked our flavors, and she was so sweet and the cake options were delicious! We went with the Southern Caramel and the Marble - so yummy! We just did the buttercream icing, which looked and tasted great. We got all great feedback on the taste of the cake, and the pictures of the cake itself are fabulous!

The contract was simple and she makes the process easy and painless! Her price was competitive for other wedding cake vendors. She delivered the cake to the venue on the day of the wedding. She provided with the box for the topper to take home, as well as a nice plate to present it on (which she requests to get back post-wedding).

Our caterer was kind enough to box up a lot of the left over cake, and we ate it for many days after - it was so great!

Overall, Carolyn was easy to work with, for a good price, and she created us a beautiful and delicious cake for our NYE wedding! I would recommend Carolyn to anyone for a wedding cake, or any other cake they may need!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Jeanmarie · Married on 09/26/2015

Highly recommend Taylor Made Cakes. Not only was she easy to work with and reasonably priced but her cake was AWESOME!! It looked great and was decorated with flowers provided by our florist. The guests thought the cake tasted fabulous!

Sent on 12/10/2015