Taylor Elizabeth Photography

Sugar Land, TX View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Fine art wedding photography that focuses on documenting the realness of the moment in a darker romantic style.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2300.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Fliss
    Felicity A. Married on 12/01/2018

Deserves 100 stars!!

We got married in December (2018) and we fully recommend Taylor Elizabeth Photography; with Taylor you are getting more than a photographer you are getting a friend who genuinely cares about your experience! Taylor is not only an immensely talented photographer, but also a truly wonderful person.
    Throughout the year from our first consultation until the day itself (and even now!), Taylor provided us advice and guidance which helped us immensely in the planning of our day.
    During our engagement session, Taylor’s guidance and direction on how to pose relieved a lot of our feelings of ‘awkward’ and prepared us well for the wedding day. Her creative style resulted in fantastic shots which really captured ‘us’ as a couple as well as highlighting the beauty of our much-loved chosen location.
    On the wedding day Taylor, and her wonderful team made everyone feel at ease and kept the process moving along, as well as being so very patient with us and some of the more photo – adverse members of the family.
    Taylor utilized the beautiful space by taking some really creative shots of us and the wedding party around the venue before the ceremony. Throughout the reception Taylor and her team were always on hand to take any desired pictures, as well as capture all of those special moments otherwise missed in the excitement.

Thank you Taylor and Co for such a wonderful experience, we can’t wait to work with you in the future!
    Karessa G. Married on 09/09/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!

Taylor is the sweetest! She is so professional and sincere! She photographed our wedding Sept 9, 2018 and I cannot say enough how blessed we were to have her. She was so helpful throughout the process with my meltdowns and timeline questions. On the day of she was early, and she was on top of everything! Our pictures are breathtaking and she captured my Dream day as if it were painted on a canvas. I wish everyone could have her, I truly do. Thank you so much for all that you did for us! Side note: use her recommended vendors! I did not and unfortunately my video was lost... thank goodness I had Tay and she took the best pictures and captured all the important memories so that I can have them forever ♥️ Taylor was definitely one of the best investments I made for our wedding!

Taylor Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for this sweet review, Karessa!! I appreciate you so much and I had so much fun photographing your incredible wedding day!!! Love y'all!

Tay
    Crystal Married on 09/24/2017
    Taylor is amazing at what she does! She is professional, kind and a wonderful person all around. My husband and I, hired her for our engagement photos and had such a great adventure with her at Pedernales Falls State Park. Taylor also assisted with our wedding ceremony, and we were so incredibly happy to have the chance to work with her again. She is overall a blessing to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Pricing

Taylor Elizabeth Photography Price Rates

Sugar Land, 77479
Location of (Taylor Elizabeth Photography)

Taylor Elizabeth Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Taylor Elizabeth Photography include in the starting price?

Taylor Elizabeth Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Taylor Elizabeth Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Taylor Elizabeth Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Taylor Elizabeth Photography offer?

Taylor Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Taylor Elizabeth Photography offer?

Taylor Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Taylor Elizabeth Photography offer for wedding events?

Taylor Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Taylor Elizabeth Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Taylor Elizabeth Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding