Sugar Land, TX 77479 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
  • Pricing

About Taylor Elizabeth Photography

Fine art wedding photography that focuses on documenting the realness of the moment in a darker romantic style.

Follow Taylor Elizabeth Photography on

3 Reviews for Taylor Elizabeth Photography

• Fliss

Felicity Adams · Married on 12/01/2018

Deserves 100 stars!!

We got married in December (2018) and we fully recommend Taylor Elizabeth Photography; with Taylor you are getting more than a photographer you are getting a friend who genuinely cares about your experience! Taylor is not only an immensely talented photographer, but also a truly wonderful person.
    Throughout the year from our first consultation until the day itself (and even now!), Taylor provided us advice and guidance which helped us immensely in the planning of our day.
    During our engagement session, Taylor’s guidance and direction on how to pose relieved a lot of our feelings of ‘awkward’ and prepared us well for the wedding day. Her creative style resulted in fantastic shots which really captured ‘us’ as a couple as well as highlighting the beauty of our much-loved chosen location.
    On the wedding day Taylor, and her wonderful team made everyone feel at ease and kept the process moving along, as well as being so very patient with us and some of the more photo – adverse members of the family.
    Taylor utilized the beautiful space by taking some really creative shots of us and the wedding party around the venue before the ceremony. Throughout the reception Taylor and her team were always on hand to take any desired pictures, as well as capture all of those special moments otherwise missed in the excitement.

Thank you Taylor and Co for such a wonderful experience, we can’t wait to work with you in the future!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Karessa Gibson · Married on 09/09/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!

Taylor is the sweetest! She is so professional and sincere! She photographed our wedding Sept 9, 2018 and I cannot say enough how blessed we were to have her. She was so helpful throughout the process with my meltdowns and timeline questions. On the day of she was early, and she was on top of everything! Our pictures are breathtaking and she captured my Dream day as if it were painted on a canvas. I wish everyone could have her, I truly do. Thank you so much for all that you did for us! Side note: use her recommended vendors! I did not and unfortunately my video was lost... thank goodness I had Tay and she took the best pictures and captured all the important memories so that I can have them forever ♥️ Taylor was definitely one of the best investments I made for our wedding!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Taylor Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for this sweet review, Karessa!! I appreciate you so much and I had so much fun photographing your incredible wedding day!!! Love y'all!

Tay

Crystal · Married on 09/24/2017

Taylor is amazing at what she does! She is professional, kind and a wonderful person all around. My husband and I, hired her for our engagement photos and had such a great adventure with her at Pedernales Falls State Park. Taylor also assisted with our wedding ceremony, and we were so incredibly happy to have the chance to work with her again. She is overall a blessing to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Taylor Elizabeth Photography Pricing

Taylor Elizabeth Photography Price Rates

Taylor Elizabeth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• Sugar Land, 77479 See on map
    Location of (Taylor Elizabeth Photography)