Light Dream Productions

Houston, TX View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Light Dream Productions is a wedding photography and videography business based in Houston, Texas, managed by the husband-and-wife team the Cherrys. Passionate about documenting your precious moments, the pair work tirelessly to ensure you feel relaxed and confident in front of the camera. The company strives to produce timeless collections that exude creativity while demonstrating your love story with authenticity.

Light Dream Productions offers an extensive selection of wedding packages with coverage ranging between four and eight hours. Couples can choose from photography-only and videography-only packages or a combination of both. For photos, the team can provide engagement sessions and whole-day coverage. For video, packages can include save-the-dates, drone footage, highlight films, and social media teaser trailers. Additional services such as extra hours, boudoir photoshoots, and prints are available.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ally L. Married on 06/03/2022

Light Dream Productions Review

Very professional and personable.
    Light Dream Productions was nothing less than amazing. They made our visions come true, paid attention to detail, and captured every beautiful moment of our wedding.
    Our pictures and wedding video were back to us in a timely manner and more beautiful than we could have imagined. I would 10/10 recommend. I can’t wait to have another event to hire then for their services again!
  • Angela
    Angela W. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience with the Light Dream Productions Team!!

My husband and I both knew it was very important to have beautiful photos and video footage of our wedding experience leading up to our big moments. I was a ‘pandemic bride’ and when the initial plan for my wedding was canceled due to covid restrictions in 2020, I was devastated. However, as the saying goes “everything happens for a reason”. When I began replanning my wedding in early 2021, my initial photographer was no longer available and I wound up finding Light Dream Productions on Instagram. They offered a photography and videography package that was in line with my new budget and provided more services and options than my previous photographer. Once we received our engagement proofs back, I knew I had made the right decision in choosing our photography/videography vendor. Additionally, the team was always responsive; patient with me when I had a zillion questions prior to our engagement shoot and wedding; and professional, and on-time for sessions and meetings. Our wedding day video footage and pictures are impeccable – to say the least. They captured the vibe and the tone of our wedding and also captured how beautiful of a day it was. We are so grateful!

Thank you so much Light Dream Productions!

Angie & Bill
    Tonie L. Married on 03/22/2021

Mr. and Mrs. Law

Light Dream Productions did an awesome job with our wedding photos! They were on time, personable, and professional. I definitely would recommend their services.
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

11601 Shawdow Creek Parkway Pearland Texas Houston, TX, 77584
281-509-5395

7am-10pm
Location of (Light Dream Productions)

Light Dream Productions frequently asked questions

What photography services does Light Dream Productions include in the starting price?

Light Dream Productions includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Light Dream Productions include in their most popular wedding package?

Light Dream Productions includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Light Dream Productions offer?

Light Dream Productions offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Light Dream Productions offer?

Light Dream Productions offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Light Dream Productions offer for wedding events?

Light Dream Productions offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Light Dream Productions and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Light Dream Productions is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Light Dream Productions offer?

Light Dream Productions currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding