Atlanta, GA 30301 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Taylor Dawn

Taylor Dawn, LLC is a wedding design and planning company available to accompany you in bringing your visions to fruition on your wedding day. We are excited about the idea of getting to know you and working closely to get to know your style and what you are envisioning. We currently offer day-of planning, partial planning, and full wedding planning and design.

• Pollyanna Richter Weddings
morning elopement 87

33 Reviews for Taylor Dawn

• Tara

Tara Grooms · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to Taylor. She is one of those people that you know immediately is doing exactly what they are called to do. She is the most loving, energetic and enthusiastic soul! Her love for love is so genuine. I had a Florida wedding but lived in Georgia and Taylor was instrumental in my peace of mind throughout the process. I was also a little atypical in that I wasn't super specific on everything I wanted. I knew the feel I wanted for my wedding and I knew the sentimental parts that I wanted to include as well as the not so traditional aspects that worked for me and my husband. She is also super budget conscious which I truly appreciated. Taylor heard everything and executed it like she could read my mind! If you are a little more carefree, my best advise is to give her creative freedom and she will exceed your expectations! My husband and I agree, she is the best investment we could have ever made for our wedding. Couldn't do it without her and after the 14 months, we feel we've made a friend for life!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Lauren Culpepper · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Best day ever

Taylor was absolutely amazing on our wedding day and the months leading up to it! She was on top of timing and organization and made my dreams come true with design!! It was great for the bridal party to not have to worry about setup or take down and we could really sit back and relax and enjoy all the day had to offer!!! I would recommend Taylor Dawn for all weddings or events!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Heather

Heather Presley · Married on 03/14/2020

Taylor was my EVERYTHING during planning

I cannot recommend Taylor enough. She was absolutely incredible every single step of the way. I have a type A personality, and have trouble handing things off to people, especially with something as important as my wedding; Taylor was ALWAYS on top of it. I think one thing that sets her apart is her design ability - she basically designed my entire wedding while I did very minimal effort besides giving her a vague idea to run with. She can work with any budget, works SO well with vendors, and can make your dreams come true. She turned a space that I had little faith in, into something magical and better than anything I could have imagined.

Brides - ESPECIALLY in uncertain times like these, you need someone that you can trust will get the job done, and do it RIGHT.

Sent on 07/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Taylor Dawn FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Atlanta, 30301 See on map
    Location of (Taylor Dawn)