Atlanta, GA 30301 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Taylor Dawn

Taylor Dawn, LLC is a wedding design and planning company available to accompany you in bringing your visions to fruition on your wedding day. We are excited about the idea of getting to know you and working closely to get to know your style and what you are envisioning. We currently offer day-of planning, partial planning, and full wedding planning and design.

morning elopement 87

Taylor Dawn 5
Taylor Dawn 6
Taylor Dawn 7

Caroline Cruce · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing planner for out of state brides!

I've known Taylor and her family since we were really little and it was so great to reunite for my wedding! I was planning my Georgia wedding from Ohio and was in desperate need of someone to keep me on track and help me with the creative design of the day. Taylor was able to put together a custom package for me to meet my needs for a short engagement (~6 months!). She was always flexible about meeting with me and my mom when I was in town leading up to the wedding and always responded promptly to any emails (or texts :) ) She worked seamlessly with my vendors and I can honestly say that I didn't worry about a SINGLE thing on the day of. I always felt like she had mine, my husband, and my family's interests in mind with every decision. Our wedding was PERFECT and we owe so much of that to Taylor!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Hayley Brooks · Married on 05/11/2019

BEST Wedding Planner in ATL

Taylor was an AMAZING wedding planner! I seriously could not have done it without her. My wedding day ran so smoothly and I was able to remain so calm all day, all because Taylor was in charge and had everything handled. She was so patient with all of my crazy questions and all of the times I changed my mind on things. She was so organized and easy to work with. From the moment we first met, I immediately felt at ease. I was able to remain completely calm and care-free the week of the wedding and especially the day of the wedding. Instead of worrying about the details on the wedding day, I was able to enjoy being with my family and bridesmaids, trusting that Taylor had it all handled. I've always heard stories of all these things that go wrong on your wedding day. But I truly feel like nothing went wrong on my day and that has a lot to do with Taylor and the quality of her work. I am so grateful that I was able to work with her and highly recommend you choose her as your wedding planner. She is the BEST!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Taylor Dawn 8

Lauren Swinwood · Married on 03/15/2019

A literal wedding Godsend!

Where to even start.... this is hands down Taylor’s calling. From beginning to end she exceeded every hope and expectation I had. Even my husband was like “she is AWESOME!” Best INVESTMENT we made during the wedding process. She truly knows what she’s doing not only aesthetically but organizationally throughout the planning process. I can’t tell you how many times while making decisions I told Taylor, “I trust you!” Who knew hiring her as a planner would turn into a friendship?! Taylor possesses intangible qualities that make her a truly rare person; because of it vendors respect her! She handles any conflict thrown her way with grace. I can’t thank her enough!! Love you Taylor!!!

Sent on 04/11/2019