13637 N Tatum Blvd Ste 24, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Map · Phone number

About Tatum Flowers

Tatum Flowers specializes in custom floral bouquets and event flowers. Feel free to stop by and speak with one of our designers to create your perfect event.

More about Lisa, the owner:

I have been a florist/designer for over 10 years experience, I'm finally blessed enough to own my own shop. Walking into my shop every morning is a dream come true, working with flowers every day is hardly work for me, It's my passion

o 3
download
o 1

8 Reviews for Tatum Flowers

Laura Sue · Married on 11/11/2017

Lisa at Tatum Flowers is such an amazing person! She created the perfect bouquets for my rustic, fall themed wedding. She is an amazing communicator and truly has a love and passion for her craft. I could not be more thankful for the care and attention she gave to me... I have no doubt you will be very pleased with Tatum Flowers!!! I will be recommending them to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

C · Married on 10/11/2015

Wow!! I can not thank Lisa enough for all her help and creativity. She is a wonderful, artful florist with great ideas and organization. Lisa helped create and execute my destination wedding with ease and kindness. She is truly a nice person who goes out of her way to make your day special. I would highly recommend her and her business. My flowers were beautiful, and she even bought fabric and found a seamstress to make chair covers for my receptions oddly shaped chairs. All at a very economic, competitive price!

Thank you soooo much Lisa! It was fantastic working with you:)

Sent on 10/17/2015

Charlene · Married on 04/18/2015

I really enjoyed working with Lisa for my wedding florals. It was a very fun and enjoyable process. I really did not know much about flowers when I walked in her shop. She showed me so many different ideas and really let me think about the personality of my wedding. She has so much knowledge and is very detailed when it comes to the flowers. I really suggest you call her to get started on your wedding florals today!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Tatum Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 25.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 13637 N Tatum Blvd, Ste 24 Phoenix, 85032 See on map