Baton Rouge, LA 70802 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Tasha Rae Photography

Welcome! My name is Tasha Creel, I am a portrait and wedding photographer located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana — Serving New Orleans, all of Louisiana, and available for travel. My style of photography is clean, colorful, and authentic.

In addition to photographing the love between a happy couple, I also love photographing all the carefully planned details of a wedding, as well as those unforgettable moments that simply must be captured. Whether it’s the cascading lace on a bride’s grown, the happy tear in a father’s eye as he’s walking his little girl down the aisle, the breathtaking cake that must’ve take hours to perfect, or the groomsmen boogy-ing on the dance floor, I love being there to document it all. Like any creative person, my work has only become better over time. Not just because I’m more familiar with all the ins and outs of my handy camera, but because I’ve all gained life experience over the years.

My wedding packages begin at $1,700 and. Please inquiry me at tasharaephotography@gmail.com for more information about wedding photography, bridal portraits and engagement sessions. I want all of my brides and their families to be familiar with me, my business, and my brand before I ever even pick up the camera. Relationships with my clients are of upmost importance to me, so please email with any questions you may have.

I hope to hear from you soon, and I pray you have a blessed day!

-Tasha Creel

Follow Tasha Rae Photography on

new oreleans wedding photographer photography
Tasha Rae Photography
new orleans wedding photographer photography baton
Tasha Rae Photography
new orleans weddingphotographer baton rouge photog
Tasha Rae Photography
new orleans wedding photography baton rouge tashar
new oreleans wedding photographer photography

Tasha Rae Photography 4
Tasha Rae Photography 5
Tasha Rae Photography 6

Heather · Married on 03/10/2018

Where do I even begin?! Tasha was amazing from the very beginning. My fiance and I had a three-way call with her because we were living in different states at the time and after we hung up we knew Tasha was the photographer for us! We are not from New Orleans so it was a big leap to make a decision for something so important not having met Tasha face-to-face yet. We first met Tasha in person a few months later and she was so sweet and down to earth. She gave us a lot of great advice for our wedding planning process and what to expect the day of. Fast forward to the wedding day, she was on time and ready to go for the long day ahead. She captured my bridesmaids and I getting ready, details photos, first look, bridal party, families, the ceremony, reception & second line. The day after our wedding Tasha sent me a black and white picture of my husband and I kissing during our second line with the confetti in the air and I literally burst into tears because everything went so smoothly/perfect and I was just so appreciated of Tasha and her work. I've gotten to see a "sneak peak" of some of the photos and they look amazing! I can't wait to get the rest! Don't look any further, Tasha is your girl!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Tasha Rae Photography 7
    Tasha Rae Photography 8
    Tasha Rae Photography 9
    Tasha Rae Photography 10
    Tasha Rae Photography 11
    Tasha Rae Photography 12

Mallory · Married on 05/24/2014

Tasha shot my egagements, bridals, and wedding. I could not have been happier with any of the three. She was quick to respond to any question I had no matter how silly they seemed. She definately makes you feel important to her, and she wants you to be completely satified.

For our engagements she took us to several different places and let us change several times. For my bridal shoot it was a rainy day, but that did not stop her as long as I was willing to take them. Her ultimate goal that day was just that I was happy. She took me to a place that fit my personalilty; which I feel like she really gets to know you so that your pictures reflect who you really are. Rain and all they came out beautifully. For my wedding, I got married in a church so I knew she would capture great pictures indoors, but my reception was outdoors so at some point it would be getting dark. She assured me that it would not matter. I was completely blown away by the pitures she captured! Right as the sun was going down she took my husband and I to the side and took some pictures of just the two of us, and they are breathtaking. Let me just say the lighting was unbelievable, and she has such an eye for using ntural light. This pictures that she took once it was dark were also some of my favorites. She also got great candid photos of my bridesmaids and I getting ready. Her candid shots are great and turned out to be some of my favorite pictures from the night! I had no shortage of pictures and will truly be able to relive my special day everytime I look at them.

People complement my photos all the time and want to know who took them. Tasha truly has a great gift and eye for capturing special moments. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2014