Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map · Phone number

About Taryn Grey Photography

• Oh Hello, So glad you're here! Taryn Grey Photography is a Hybrid photography studio specializing in fine art wedding photography. Hybrid meaning I use both film and digital mediums. My style is light, airy, artistic and romantic. I combine my years of photojournalistic shooting with a highly refined, editorial style, resulting in timelessly beautiful images. I am so excited for your wedding (or other beautiful event) & would love to talk all the pretty details with you! You deserve the most amazing images possible. I believe in documenting your life in an artistically timeless fashion, so that in the sweet years to come, your wedding photos will be as special and as beautiful as the day you made them.

Follow Taryn Grey Photography on

bda0a085187a4a33 1479843906493 dsc0325
dsc4013

4 Reviews for Taryn Grey Photography

Andrea · Married on 02/25/2018

Taryn was amazing! From start to finish she was professional and was so genuine with her craft. She is very flexible and wants to do everything she can to make your day special. She made us feel so comfortable with our mini engagement shoot. My family, bridal party, and coordinator all told me they loved how she handled everything on the wedding day and how she created a schedule (I guess this isn't common, but oh so helpful). Her second shooter, Erin, was so easygoing and so much fun. I did not meet her til the day of and I felt like she had been around the whole time because she fit in with us so perfect. I can't wait for more milestones that I need pictures of as I will definitely be contacting Taryn again! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2018

krista · Married on 06/21/2014

On the best day of our lives we had nothing but the best in photography! Taryn makes you feel so comfortable, at ease and really just enjoy all the little magical moments throughout the day! The pictures are beyond words amazingly beautiful. Photos capture a memory that you can look at forever and Taryn captures them perfectly!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Tanya · Married on 06/15/2013

I hired Taryn to be our wedding photographer at our winery wedding. I knew the pictures would be beautiful but when I received them with her I was absolutely blown away! Far more gorgeous then I was even expecting. Not only were the photos she took spectacular and of high quality, but she was extremely kind and professional. I have a huge family (27 total people in my wedding party alone) and she was extremely patient with us, but at the same time got the job done! We got all the shots we had hoped for and then some!

She also shot our engagement shoot before the wedding and again, my expectations were far exceeded. I didn't have much in mind in the shoot (I had never been in a photo shoot situation before) so I didn't know what to expect and I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but she made both my husband and I incredibly comfortable and she is so creative with the way she shoots her photos, and I was so right to be so confident with her and let her take the lead!

I absolutely recommend her for any time you need a photoshoot, she knows what she is doing, and you can easily tell she loves it!! Can I rate more then 5 stars?!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Taryn Grey Photography's reply:

Tanya! Thank you so much for all your kind words! You and Reyer were so lovely to work with. I enjoyed every second of your beautiful wedding & could not be happier for both of you!

Taryn Grey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Newport Beach, 92660 See on map