Tangled Hair Salon

Ports of Call, Grace Bay ( across 7 star resort), Providenciales, TC TKCA1ZZ Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Deals 1

About Tangled Hair Salon

Tangled Hair Salon is located in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, and offers in-salon and on-site wedding hairstyling services. The team’s passion is wedding hair and they work together with skilled makeup artists on the island.

Experience

Brigitte from Tangled Hair Salon has been a hairstylist for more than 40 years, over 20 of which have been spent in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Brigitte was born in Germany and started her profession as an apprentice stylist in Waldkraiburg, Germany. She has a Master’s Certificate from Munich Hair Academy and has worked throughout Europe and the Turks & Caicos Islands.

Tangled Hair Salon offers cuts, colors, and styling for both men and women. You are able to choose if you’d like to visit the salon on your big day, or the team can come to your hotel or villa and are open to traveling to Providenciales’ sister islands of Parrot Cay, South Caicos, Ambergris Cays, and North or Middle Caicos. The European salon offers individual prices or hair and makeup packages. Services offered include consultations, blowouts, and updos for you and your bridal party.

Follow Tangled Hair Salon on

11 Reviews for Tangled Hair Salon

• Jill

Jill Marie · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful Wedding Hair

Brigitte from Tangled Hair Salon did an amazing job on my hair for my rehearsal dinner and for my wedding. I couldn't have been happier with my hair! She also did all my bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. Everyone looked beautiful! Thank you Brigitte!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Tangled Hair Salon's reply:

I loved the challange doing 2 different hairs styles ...no pressure 🤪...thank you so much for your review Greetings Brigitte
  • Leslie

Leslie Wyatt · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Wow!! Amazing sylist!

Wow!! My daughter and I both loved Brigitte. She made our hair look amazing for my beach wedding this past April!! She worked magic with my short, thin hair and gave me a beautiful updo that looked perfect the entire night (even with the ocean breezes)! She also styled my daughter's hair and created the perfect updo look with braids and a messy bun. My daughter is a teenager and is not easy to please, but she loved Brigitte's work. Brigitte was easy to work with and communicated with me prior to the event by email. She came to our hotel to do our hair and was very efficient, professional and had a great sense of humor. Brigitte is a true artist! If you ever need wedding hair in Turks and Caicos, make sure you call Brigitte!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Tangled Hair Salon's reply:

Leslie what a pleasure doing your hair and your daughters , thank you for your kind words/ review Greetings Brigitte
  • Rachel

Rachel Kenny · Married on 01/18/2020

Highly recommend Teress for bridal party hair

Teress did my bridal party and my hair for my January 2020 wedding. She did a great job at an excellent price. She listened to what everyone wanted for their style and went above and beyond. I loved my hair and it stayed in for the whole night with no issues. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tangled Hair Salon FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tangled Hair Salon 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Ports of Call, Grace Bay ( across 7 star resort) Providenciales, TC, TKCA1ZZ See on map
    011 1 649 4314247 (Phone number)
    011 1 649 4321390 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Tangled Hair Salon)