Tangled Hair Salon

Providenciales, TC View map

Tangled Hair Salon is located in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, and offers in-salon and on-site wedding hairstyling services. The team’s passion is wedding hair and they work together with skilled makeup artists on the island.

Experience

Brigitte from Tangled Hair Salon has been a hairstylist for more than 40 years, over 20 of which have been spent in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Brigitte was born in Germany and started her profession as an apprentice stylist in Waldkraiburg, Germany. She has a Master’s Certificate from Munich Hair Academy and has worked throughout Europe and the Turks & Caicos Islands.

Tangled Hair Salon offers cuts, colors, and styling for both men and women. You are able to choose if you’d like to visit the salon on your big day, or the team can come to your hotel or villa and are open to traveling to Providenciales’ sister islands of Parrot Cay, South Caicos, Ambergris Cays, and North or Middle Caicos. The European salon offers individual prices or hair and makeup packages. Services offered include consultations, blowouts, and updos for you and your bridal party.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Katie
    Katie J. Married on 06/15/2021

My Wedding Day Hair

Bridget did my hair for my wedding last weekend and I can't say enough about how much I loved what she did. I am someone who really had no idea what I wanted...even on my wedding day. I simply told her I wanted to show my backless dress so my hair up in some way. I showed her one image that I liked and she went to work. I feel like she did a masterpiece in like 30 minutes. She was also so personable and calming. She was like a fairy godmother who swooped in and turned me into Cinderella. I received so many compliments on my hair and it held up beautifully even through some serious late night dancing. I cant recommend her enough!
  • Jill
    Jill M. Married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful Wedding Hair

Brigitte from Tangled Hair Salon did an amazing job on my hair for my rehearsal dinner and for my wedding. I couldn't have been happier with my hair! She also did all my bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. Everyone looked beautiful! Thank you Brigitte!

Tangled Hair Salon's reply:

I loved the challange doing 2 different hairs styles ...no pressure 🤪...thank you so much for your review Greetings Brigitte
  • Leslie
    Leslie W. Married on 07/04/2020

Wow!! Amazing sylist!

Wow!! My daughter and I both loved Brigitte. She made our hair look amazing for my beach wedding this past April!! She worked magic with my short, thin hair and gave me a beautiful updo that looked perfect the entire night (even with the ocean breezes)! She also styled my daughter's hair and created the perfect updo look with braids and a messy bun. My daughter is a teenager and is not easy to please, but she loved Brigitte's work. Brigitte was easy to work with and communicated with me prior to the event by email. She came to our hotel to do our hair and was very efficient, professional and had a great sense of humor. Brigitte is a true artist! If you ever need wedding hair in Turks and Caicos, make sure you call Brigitte!

Tangled Hair Salon's reply:

Leslie what a pleasure doing your hair and your daughters , thank you for your kind words/ review Greetings Brigitte

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Tangled Hair Salon 1
Exclusive

Ports of Call, Grace Bay ( across 7 star resort) Providenciales, TC, TKCA1ZZ
011 1 649 4314247
649-432-1390
Location of (Tangled Hair Salon)

Other vendors in Turks and Caicos for your wedding