18 Horizon Close, Conch Bar, TC TC 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Attimi Photography

A boutique wedding photography studio in Turks and Caicos, Attimi Photography prides itself on taking a personal approach to every wedding served. Founded in 2013 by professional photographer Ileana Ravasio, the studio works with each couple to create sun-kissed, story-telling, fashion-inspired images of their special day. Committed to suspending each unique moment in time, Attimi Photography is the perfect choice for capturing everlasting wedding memories.

Couples who entrust their union to Attimi Photography benefit from an array of wedding photography services. Options include:

• Consultation
  • High-res images
  • Digital files
  • Prints

Other Services

Attimi Photography also offers a host of amenities and photo shoot options from which couples may benefit. Options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Wedding portraits
  • Wedding canvases
  • Flush mounts
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Trash-the-dress shoots

Areas Covered

Attimi Photography proudly offers wedding photography services to couples in the Turks and Caicos. Services are extended to interested couples throughout the local area and beyond.

Follow Attimi Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mermaid Pictures and Printing

Real Weddings 66 Photos
Videos 1 Video

143 Reviews for Attimi Photography

Sydney B. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Truly artistic and talented photographer

We engaged Attimi Photography only a week before our spontaneous destination wedding. Ileana was extremely responsive despite us reaching out for the first time right before the Christmas holidays and during the global pandemic. We explained to her our last minute adventure, and immediately connected - it is important to her to get to know her clients so that she understands their personalities, interests and story which enables her to capture magnificent moments on your special day. Ileana's authentic joy and engaging personality create a comfort and ease on your wedding day, enabling her to capture you in your most natural state. When we saw our pictures for the first time, we were truly stunned at the beauty that she had captured. She is a true artist and knows the best in flattering positions, light and imagery. There were even a few shots that at the time, we thought would not be good photos and were greatly surprised when we saw the end result. We loved all of our photos (she only photographed for 90 minutes and captured 75+ final stunning shots) and we will absolutely use Ileana again for all future special photography needs.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Abby C. · Getting married on 07/01/2022

Great Enagement Photos

My fiance and Mom planned a surprise shoot to celebrate our engagement earlier in the day. Ileana was fantastic to work with and truly made us feel comfortable throughout the whole experience. This was really important to us in our current pandemic environment. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • Mayra

Mayra Z. · Getting married on 11/11/2021

The perfect wedding

I normally don't write reviews but I absolutely have to in this case. I did a lot of research on photographers in Turks and Caicos since neither of us had ever been there before. I told my husband the most important thing to me was the photos. That was the one thing we would have forever. I found Ileana on instagram. I loved her photos. I checked out her website and I just loved her work so much. I messaged her through Instagram and she got back to me right away. We discussed dates and also asked about whether or not we'd be able to get a refund because of all the Covid restrictions and- God forbid- we got sick. Usually there is a penalty but she was very understanding about that. Leading up to the date, I constantly would see photos she shot and that I loved and she was kind and patient and always said "yes we can do that!" Even the drone photos, she was like yes we can do some of those no problem. When we arrived on the island, we met Ileana in person and she made us feel even more excited about the big day. We eloped but we never felt alone. She helped with my bouquet and went out of her way to make sure the bride was happy- and I was! We were looking forward to doing "trash the dress" photos in the water with the bright blue ocean but the ocean wasn't cooperating haha. It was a bit cloudy. We were able to get amazing sky shots and Ileana didn't give up until she got the perfect shot. In addition to that, she offered to meet us the next morning for those perfect blue water shots I really wanted, for no extra cost. What I love the most about her is that it is clearly a passion of hers and its not about the money. Its about getting the amazing shots that you want! She beyond exceeded our expectations. Thank you again Ileana!!

Sent on 12/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Attimi Photography Pricing

Attimi Photography Price Rates

Attimi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3550.00
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Attimi Photography

Ileana Ravasio

Ileana Ravasio

Head Photographer / owner

I’m inspired by people and their stories, the wonders of this planet, the colours of the ocean, the laughter of kids, the magic of fashion and the special moments that make each life amazing.
Photography is my passion. To capture what I see and transform it into beautiful artwork is what I love to do.

I was born and raised in Italy, where fashion and style come with the passport. At 18 I started traveling and never stopped: after 10 years wandering the world, I settled in Provo, Turks & Caicos Islands and now call it home.

The facts: I have been a professional photographer for 17 years, learning, growing and building my career with Brilliant by Tropical Imaging. I’ve been trained by the world’s leading photographers and my work has won Awards of Excellence at WPPI.
Attimi is my dream come true: a personal approach to every event, attention to detail, and the care of a boutique studio in collaboration with the best production team. My goal is to create stunning, sun-kissed, fashion-inspired, story-telling images and suspend your special moments in time, capturing everlasting memories.

The fun facts: I love to fly, dive, and hike; I speak 4 languages; I’m a cross between a princess and a beach bum. I want to visit every country of the world (49 checked); I’m addicted to gelato, the sun, high heels and the ocean. I’m married to the most wonderful man, Craig.

Why am I so passionate about my job? Happy people, glamorous events, unique celebrations, stunning dresses, fabulous shoes, the Turks & Caicos as my playground… what’s not to love?!? Enough about me, I want to hear your story…

Love, Ileana

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 18 Horizon Close Conch Bar, TC, TC 0000Z See on map
    649-4317191 (Phone number)
    Location of (Attimi Photography)