8 Village Square, Cincinnati, OH 45246 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Tamra Berry Beauty

Tamra Berry Beauty is a makeup artist for couples’ weddings in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This artist, Tamra Berry, is a former model with more than 20 years of experience in the makeup industry. She was trained by the best and continues to train new artists in a professional setting, allowing her team to handle any couple and wedding party on the big day.

Tamra Berry doesn’t only offer makeup services, she also offers facials, hair and hair removal services, manicures and pedicures, men’s grooming, skin care, and tanning services for groups of up to 20 individuals. She is able to work with large groups thanks to her team of multiple licensed stylists. Tamra Berry Beauty even offers group discounts for larger parties coming into the salon. Every look created by this professional begins with consultations, hair trials, and makeup trials, so that couples can be sure their wedding-day looks with be done right. Couples can opt for services in the salon or on-site hair and makeup care. Makeup services through this artist include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, fake lashes, and natural makeup, for the couple or the entire wedding party. Hair services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair coloring
  • Hair extensions
  • Haircuts
  • Keratin treatment
  • Textured styling
  • Updo/styling

Other Services
In addition to hair and makeup, couples will also find hair removal and tanning services at the salon before their wedding day. Hair removal can be done in the form of waxing or tweezing. Spray tans will give everyone a glowing look for the wedding. Couples will also find manicures and pedicures at Tamra Berry Beauty.

tamrawebsite 79

Tamra Berry Beauty 7
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent quality

I am so happy with the way my trial run for my wedding makeup turned out. It was the first time I ever had my makeup done professionally and I felt stunning! I would absolutely recommend Tamra Berry to anyone searching for a talented makeup artist!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Tamra Berry Beauty 8
    Tamra Berry Beauty 9

Anna · Married on 06/29/2019

My favorite vendor!

I booked Tammy for my makeup and Connie for my hair and they were both awesome! They arrived at the salon earlier than our set time so we were able to get an early start which made for a very stress free morning. Tammy was so meticulous about everything she did and she made sure to get it EXACTLY how I wanted. For my wedding I went with a slightly more dramatic look than we did for the trial, and it was perfect! I didn't think it was possible for me to look as pretty as she made me. I wish I could have her do my makeup every day! And Connie did such a great job on my hair. I ended up going with a different look than what we did for the trial and she nailed it! She even went out in between the trial and my wedding and bought a longer barrel curler to accommodate my long hair. Just stop looking and book Tammy and Connie right now, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Tamra Berry Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 20.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 40.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning

• brideface
    brideface Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have known and worked with tamra for many years and not only is she a gifted artist, she is a beautiful and warm person; a very soothing influence on your wedding day!

• 8 Village Square Cincinnati, Ohio, 45246 See on map