Tamra Berry Beauty Reviews

Tamra Berry Beauty 7
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent quality

I am so happy with the way my trial run for my wedding makeup turned out. It was the first time I ever had my makeup done professionally and I felt stunning! I would absolutely recommend Tamra Berry to anyone searching for a talented makeup artist!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Tamra Berry Beauty 8
    Tamra Berry Beauty 9

Anna · Married on 06/29/2019

My favorite vendor!

I booked Tammy for my makeup and Connie for my hair and they were both awesome! They arrived at the salon earlier than our set time so we were able to get an early start which made for a very stress free morning. Tammy was so meticulous about everything she did and she made sure to get it EXACTLY how I wanted. For my wedding I went with a slightly more dramatic look than we did for the trial, and it was perfect! I didn't think it was possible for me to look as pretty as she made me. I wish I could have her do my makeup every day! And Connie did such a great job on my hair. I ended up going with a different look than what we did for the trial and she nailed it! She even went out in between the trial and my wedding and bought a longer barrel curler to accommodate my long hair. Just stop looking and book Tammy and Connie right now, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Lily

Lily Zeng · Married on 05/26/2019

Superstar team!

I would 100% recommend the Tamra Berry Salon! Tamra did my makeup for my wedding, and Connie did my hair. My makeup held up through me (happy) crying for many parts of my ceremony, and my hair held up after hours of dancing. All in all, this duo did a fantastic job and were very responsive to all my requests and questions. They are both so kind and talented. I really couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Janel · Married on 09/08/2018

What an amazing experience! From start to finish every little detail was covered. The hair an makeup was absolutely perfection. We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Tamra Berry Beauty 10
    Tamra Berry Beauty 11

Emmy · Married on 09/08/2018

Tamra did an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids makeup! We were floored - it stayed all night long! Very personable and fun.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2018

Working with Tamra was a wonderful experience! She and Lindsay were incredibly attentive, and ensured myself and my bridal party felt great about their hair and makeup. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Tamra Berry Beauty 12

Simar · Married on 08/24/2018

Simar’s Indian Wedding

I had the best experience with Tamra and Lindsay. First of all, I wana say before approaching Tamra and Lindsay, I reached out to several different wedding hair and makeup vendors. I can say by far they were the best, the way they answered all of my questions and listen to every concern I had. Both were very friendly, accommodating, punctual and talented. My wedding was traditional Indian wedding and it was divided into several different ceremonies over several days and I booked them for all the days.
    They know what they are doing and how to make any bride beautiful. They made sure i was happy with every look they created. It was an amazing experience.
    I would highly recommend them to any future bride.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Tamra Berry Beauty 13
    Tamra Berry Beauty 14
    Tamra Berry Beauty 15
    Tamra Berry Beauty 16
    Tamra Berry Beauty 17

Lauri · Married on 06/09/2018

Tamra and her team were amazing. The girls makeup and hair were all perfect ! They were timely, professional and calming. I cannot speak more highly of the service we receive preparing for the rehearsal dinner and wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Tamra Berry Beauty 18
    Tamra Berry Beauty 19

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

Tamra and her team were amazing from the trial runs to the day of the wedding. They were all very friendly and accommodating and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Tamra Berry Beauty 20

SABRINA · Married on 06/08/2018

Tamra is hands down the BEST 9
    Out there. she knows what she's doing and she makes every single girl feel so beautiful!! She has a heart of gold and is so fun to be around. She is an incredibly talented make up artist. she really knows how to bring out your best features and doesn't have to cake on make up. you still feel you. I highly highly recommend!!! You will love her. I promise.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Maggie · Married on 11/18/2017

Tammy Price was our make-up artist for my wedding in May, she was absolutely wonderful. I have had Tammy at some of the weddings I had been in and I knew I wanted her to do my makeup. She is very responsive, extremely easy to talk to, and great at what she does. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Sandra · Married on 11/17/2017

I did my hair and makeup for my wedding and the service is absolutely amazing, right on schedule and always asking if that’s how I wanted :) I recommend this salon 100%. Thank you for everything ladies!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/28/2017

Tamra and her Team were absolutely amazing! My wedding makeup was absolutely beautiful, and I felt like a true princess. She is the only way to go- she's the best of the best!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Love Tamra and her team of talented gals! They did a beautiful job for our wedding, and we couldn’t have been more pleased!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Tamra Berry Beauty 21

Palmer · Married on 09/30/2017

Tammy Price and Lindsay Clark were absolutely incredible to work with. When I think back to my wedding day, Tammy and Lindsay and their team from Tamra Berry Beauty were such a big part of what made it a dream come true. They were super helpful and responsive through the wedding planning process and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Robin · Married on 09/03/2017

Tamra and her team did an exceptionally amazing job. All of the women in my my bridal party in including mothers and grandmothers had their makeup done on the day of my wedding and we all looked stunning. Tamra and her team make sure to accommodate the look(s) you are wanting while accentuating the best features of your face! I highly recommend Tamra and her team of experts and will use them for any professional make-up needs in the future! (I may have the pricing wrong below but I think I'm close)

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Tamra Berry Beauty 22
    Tamra Berry Beauty 23
    Tamra Berry Beauty 24

carolyn · Married on 07/01/2017

For my outdoor July wedding, I received both hair and beauty services through Tamra Berry Beauty Salon. The bridal party and I had our hair done by Lindsay Clark. She did a phenomenal job! When I went for my initial consultation, she was accommodating and flexible to find a style that I liked. On the day of, she worked right on schedule and everyone LOVED their hair! It lasted all day without a fly away or falling. Her demeanor and positivity helped to make the experience relaxing and enjoyable! I would definitely recommend!

I also received a spray tan through Tamra Berry Beauty Salon. Tammy Price was the consultant who gave me the best spray tan of my life! She talked with me ahead of time and made me feel extremely comfortable and informed about the tanning services and process. She was very knowledgable about safety and the level of tan that would look best on me. She checked in with me on the day after to make sure I was happy and confident with my tan. I received so many compliments and I was so happy to recommend this salon to my friends. I will definitely be returning!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 07/01/2017

Tamra is awesome in so many ways. She is easy to work with, collaborative and technically competent. More importantly, she is genuine and so sweet. I felt like a million bucks on my wedding day!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Tamra Barry is a class act and did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding make up! My bridesmaids looked amazing as well and the Tamra Barry team was a pleasure to work with- we will be calling Tamra for any of our future makeup and beauty needs and highly recommend her and her team! Tamra offers so many great options and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

We feel so blessed to have found Tamra Barry for our daughters wedding. 25 years ago Tamra did my make up for my wedding day, and 11 years ago she did my daughter in laws make up on her special day so we knew it was meant to be for my daughter Erika LaRosa's wedding. Tamra's team was on time, very professional and everyone was glowing the entire day. I will certainly use Tamra again in the future.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Allison · Married on 05/20/2017

Tamra and her staff (especially Lindsay - who did my hair the day of) were off the charts, fantastic to work with! She has the cutest salon, so it was perfect for taking pictures while we were getting ready. And let me tell you, she let us take over the salon! They are the sweetest people to work with and my hair/makeup and my bridesmaids hair/makeup were flawless and lasted all day! I highly recommend Tamra Berry Salon...It's truly the full experience and she cares about every detail of your day to make you feel special!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Gina · Married on 09/10/2016

Tamra is the absolute best. She is professional and willing to work with you as much as you need to ensure you're getting exactly what you want for your big day. I'm not an emotional person but I almost cried after seeing my final makeup because I felt so beautiful. Thank you Tamra!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Gina · Married on 09/10/2016

I found Tamra by chance and I'm so lucky that I did. I'm very picky with how my makeup looks and Tamra was so easy to work with. I typically wear darker eye shadow since my eyes are so light and even though I loved my trial run, I was still not sure if my eyes looked exactly how I wanted them to. Tamra was willing to work with me as much as I wanted before my wedding so I could feel 100% certain that I would love my final look. I don't typically cry, but on the day of my wedding, after seeing my makeup, my eyes filled with tears. It was the most beautiful I ever felt. I would 100% recommend Tamra, and will continue to go to her for special occasions. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/03/2016

Tamra Berry and the whole 8 Village Square team was absolutely amazing! I received a spray tan from Tammy and she was completely professional, informative, and made me look naturally tan without a hint of orange on my wedding day. It was my first spray tan experience and I will never go anywhere else. After having a horrendous makeup trial run elsewhere, I was skeptic to try an alternate vendor. However, after 2 separate recommendations to Tamra Berry Beauty I scheduled a trial run. I had an amazing experience and booked her for my wedding immediately. Tamra and Tammy drove to where I was getting ready with my bridesmaids and completed beautiful makeup for 8 people (myself, mother, step mother, and 5 bridesmaids), all within the scheduled time frame. They were prompt, professional, and everyone felt confident and beautiful when they left. My makeup looked natural and like myself, but 100x better! I couldn't say enough great things about Tamra Berry Beauty, and would recommend her to anyone looking for stunning makeup that lasts all day and all night.

Sent on 11/15/2016