Tamra Berry Beauty Reviews

115 Reviews for Tamra Berry Beauty

• Tina

Tina K. · Married on 12/12/2020

Best ever !

Fun, timely, professional and phenomonal makeup ! Highly highly reccomend.

Sent on 12/30/2020

Brittany G. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing! Beautiful! So personalized!

I was so pleased with the amazing work Tammy did for my wedding! As someone who has had a few bad experiences with professional makeup artists in the past, I was really nervous about my wedding makeup, but I soon knew I didn’t have to worry about a thing with Tammy. We started with a makeup trial, where she assured me she wanted to make me feel not only beautiful, but also myself. We worked together to find my perfect look, and on the actual wedding day, I couldn’t be happier! She is very responsive and open to feedback to ensure the happiness of her clients. I had such a great time getting ready too— she’s personable, fun, and just so reliable and organized. From just meeting her, I could tell she had amazing experience and knowledge of makeup artistry, and she truly proved that with her work. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend. Felt like such a beautiful bride and knew I could count on her with my makeup. You’ll be in such good hands with Tammy. 😊

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle W. · Married on 09/09/2020

Absolutely Phenomenal and So Much Fun!

Tamra was wonderful for both my trial and wedding day. She adjusted everything that I asked her to and was so friendly and fun in the process! I was super late for my trial and she was so accommodating. On wedding day, there was a miscommunication (my fault), and she turned BACK AROUND to do my mom's make up! My make-up and all the girls who got their make-up done absolutely loved it. 100% would recommend over and over again!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Jessica K. · Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing Experience with Tammy Price!

I booked my makeup trial and wedding day makeup with Tammy Price and she was AMAZING to work with! I highly recommend doing a trial before your big day because Tammy was able to help me see what colors would look best on me and I could give her feedback of the makeup after my long day of wearing it. She would make notes so that she knew exactly what worked and didn't work with my makeup. She gives great advice when adding on your makeup and makes sure to show you the makeup as she did the trial so I could give her my opinion. On my wedding day, she was early and communicated well with me before the wedding day. She made me not stress on the big day and kept on schedule with doing my wedding party's makeup. She is very easy to talk to, wants you to give your opinion and did an amazing job. I could not be more pleased to have had my makeup done by Tammy! I felt extra beautiful on my wedding day and she helped make that happen!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Stacey

Stacey M. · Married on 11/11/2019

Above and beyond what i expected!

I booked Tammy for my make up trial and the wedding day! She is so sweet and puts you at ease. She always makes sure you are happy with the look and asks for opinions and changes. You never feel like you are being rude by asking for something different. I highly recommend her. She came to my parents house were we where getting ready was early and ensured we were all ready ahead of schedule. She made the day less stressful and more fun!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Karen

Karen H. · Married on 11/10/2019

Best in town!

Tamra was absolutely amazing to work with! She is extremely personable, hands on and has an incredible eye for detail. Her organization and years of expertise made hair and make-up for my entire bridal party of 13 go so smoothly.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Annie F. · Married on 10/19/2019

I couldn't be happier! Highly recommend!

I was so impressed with Tammy's work! She is clearly an expert, with her knowledge, skill, and genuine caring about the work she did. I was thrilled when she gave me my perfect look for my wedding day and she made sure to give me *my* vision, not whatever she felt like (as some artists do). She knew how to make me look glamorous, while still looking natural enough that I looked like myself and not fake. Tammy and Tamra went above and beyond to help me coordinate the scheduling for my wedding makeup when I was in a difficult pinch too. I also have to say that Tammy's calm, pleasant, and sweet personality was just what I needed while I was getting ready that morning and she set the happy mood for my whole wedding day! Their services are fairly priced (worth every penny!) and sell great products too. I bought a lipstick and gloss from them for my wedding touch-ups and it's my new favorite shade in my collection. All in all, they have my highest recommendation. Thank you for everything, Tammy!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent quality

I am so happy with the way my trial run for my wedding makeup turned out. It was the first time I ever had my makeup done professionally and I felt stunning! I would absolutely recommend Tamra Berry to anyone searching for a talented makeup artist!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Anna · Married on 06/29/2019

My favorite vendor!

I booked Tammy for my makeup and Connie for my hair and they were both awesome! They arrived at the salon earlier than our set time so we were able to get an early start which made for a very stress free morning. Tammy was so meticulous about everything she did and she made sure to get it EXACTLY how I wanted. For my wedding I went with a slightly more dramatic look than we did for the trial, and it was perfect! I didn't think it was possible for me to look as pretty as she made me. I wish I could have her do my makeup every day! And Connie did such a great job on my hair. I ended up going with a different look than what we did for the trial and she nailed it! She even went out in between the trial and my wedding and bought a longer barrel curler to accommodate my long hair. Just stop looking and book Tammy and Connie right now, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Lily

Lily Z. · Married on 05/26/2019

Superstar team!

I would 100% recommend the Tamra Berry Salon! Tamra did my makeup for my wedding, and Connie did my hair. My makeup held up through me (happy) crying for many parts of my ceremony, and my hair held up after hours of dancing. All in all, this duo did a fantastic job and were very responsive to all my requests and questions. They are both so kind and talented. I really couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2019

Great hair and make up

Tamra and Connie were great to work with! I do not do my make up on a daily basis and Tamra gave me a beautiful natural look. Connie had great ideas for my hair and my sisters(bridesmaids) all love their hair. She also did my Mom’s hair. They both came to the hotel suite where we were getting ready and Connie is all of our hair done in time to keep us on schedule! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Janel · Married on 09/08/2018

What an amazing experience! From start to finish every little detail was covered. The hair an makeup was absolutely perfection. We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Emmy · Married on 09/08/2018

Tamra did an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids makeup! We were floored - it stayed all night long! Very personable and fun.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2018

Working with Tamra was a wonderful experience! She and Lindsay were incredibly attentive, and ensured myself and my bridal party felt great about their hair and makeup. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Simar · Married on 08/24/2018

Simar’s Indian Wedding

I had the best experience with Tamra and Lindsay. First of all, I wana say before approaching Tamra and Lindsay, I reached out to several different wedding hair and makeup vendors. I can say by far they were the best, the way they answered all of my questions and listen to every concern I had. Both were very friendly, accommodating, punctual and talented. My wedding was traditional Indian wedding and it was divided into several different ceremonies over several days and I booked them for all the days.
    They know what they are doing and how to make any bride beautiful. They made sure i was happy with every look they created. It was an amazing experience.
    I would highly recommend them to any future bride.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lauri · Married on 06/09/2018

Tamra and her team were amazing. The girls makeup and hair were all perfect ! They were timely, professional and calming. I cannot speak more highly of the service we receive preparing for the rehearsal dinner and wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

Tamra and her team were amazing from the trial runs to the day of the wedding. They were all very friendly and accommodating and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Sabrina · Married on 06/08/2018

Tamra is hands down the BEST 9
    Out there. she knows what she's doing and she makes every single girl feel so beautiful!! She has a heart of gold and is so fun to be around. She is an incredibly talented make up artist. she really knows how to bring out your best features and doesn't have to cake on make up. you still feel you. I highly highly recommend!!! You will love her. I promise.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Maggie · Married on 11/18/2017

Tammy Price was our make-up artist for my wedding in May, she was absolutely wonderful. I have had Tammy at some of the weddings I had been in and I knew I wanted her to do my makeup. She is very responsive, extremely easy to talk to, and great at what she does. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Sandra · Married on 11/17/2017

I did my hair and makeup for my wedding and the service is absolutely amazing, right on schedule and always asking if that’s how I wanted :) I recommend this salon 100%. Thank you for everything ladies!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/28/2017

Tamra and her Team were absolutely amazing! My wedding makeup was absolutely beautiful, and I felt like a true princess. She is the only way to go- she's the best of the best!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Love Tamra and her team of talented gals! They did a beautiful job for our wedding, and we couldn’t have been more pleased!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Palmer · Married on 09/30/2017

Tammy Price and Lindsay Clark were absolutely incredible to work with. When I think back to my wedding day, Tammy and Lindsay and their team from Tamra Berry Beauty were such a big part of what made it a dream come true. They were super helpful and responsive through the wedding planning process and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Robin · Married on 09/03/2017

Tamra and her team did an exceptionally amazing job. All of the women in my my bridal party in including mothers and grandmothers had their makeup done on the day of my wedding and we all looked stunning. Tamra and her team make sure to accommodate the look(s) you are wanting while accentuating the best features of your face! I highly recommend Tamra and her team of experts and will use them for any professional make-up needs in the future! (I may have the pricing wrong below but I think I'm close)

Sent on 12/12/2017

Carolyn · Married on 07/01/2017

For my outdoor July wedding, I received both hair and beauty services through Tamra Berry Beauty Salon. The bridal party and I had our hair done by Lindsay Clark. She did a phenomenal job! When I went for my initial consultation, she was accommodating and flexible to find a style that I liked. On the day of, she worked right on schedule and everyone LOVED their hair! It lasted all day without a fly away or falling. Her demeanor and positivity helped to make the experience relaxing and enjoyable! I would definitely recommend!

I also received a spray tan through Tamra Berry Beauty Salon. Tammy Price was the consultant who gave me the best spray tan of my life! She talked with me ahead of time and made me feel extremely comfortable and informed about the tanning services and process. She was very knowledgable about safety and the level of tan that would look best on me. She checked in with me on the day after to make sure I was happy and confident with my tan. I received so many compliments and I was so happy to recommend this salon to my friends. I will definitely be returning!

Sent on 07/31/2017