Tampa Limo & Car LLC

Tampa, FL View map

Tampa Limo and Car is a premiere limousine and transportation company based in Tampa, Florida specializing in providing the highest level of customer experience at an affordable rate.

Whether it's stocking your favorite drink, publication, or snack ready for you to consume when you enter your car ride, or waiting for you while you shop, dine, and experience our beautiful beaches, Tampa Limo and Car is committed to making your experience unique, enjoyable, and at a competitive rate.

Our stylish fleet of new cars is maintained with the utmost dedication to safety and cleanliness, ready to transport you anywhere in Florida or even out of state, and in style.

Whether you're taking a party bus to Busch Gardens, rollin' to the Bucs game, or hopping in a Stretch Limousine to a fine night of dining, Tampa Limo and Car would love the opportunity to play a small part in creating your next memorable outing.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Party Bus
Sedan
SUV
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

No Min.

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
3.5
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 11/07/2020

Great company

Roberto was awesome! He personally showed up to take us to my wedding venue. He was ahead of schedule, super responsive and very helpful! I would highly recommend!

Tampa Limo & Car LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write up a positive review about your experience with us. You were very easy to work with and the pleasure was all mine. PS I pray that you and your husband spend the rest of your lives together in complete happiness.
    Stacia Married on 10/04/2014
    This was a last minute decision to get transportation services due to the Florida October, weather! I requested 2 sets of point-to-point services, and couldnt be happier with our chauffeur Dan. He was early at the house, but I think we were running late! And he took his time back to the hotel, so we could unwind from the busy day. Thank you very much for accomodating me last minute.. it is much appreciated.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/10/2018

Hot Air and Poor Communication

I contacted Tampa Limo & Car about a month before my wedding after another transportation company fell through. I was relieved that they had a party bus and luxury SUV available on our wedding day. The price was also very good, but you get what you pay for.
    The day of the wedding we were on a very tight schedule. I received a call from the bus driver that he arrived (on time) - he was taking the entire bridal party except for me (the bride) and my father. I waited for a call from my bridesmaids that they had left. Several minutes later I still heard nothing, I called and they said they couldn't find the driver. They finally found the bus parked quite a distance from the hotel's entrance and the driver gave no indication to hotel staff where he was or who he was waiting on. There were also white party buses at the hotel picking up the Tampa Bay Lightning, our bridal party almost boarded those buses because of the poor communication. After the wedding I was told by the bridal party that the bus was blowing hot air. I reached out to the company to make them aware and ask what could be done to remedy the situation - the response was that the bus got hot because the doors were open too long and it wasn't their driver's fault. I was appalled at the response - I never said it was the driver's fault, and there is no reason the doors should have been open longer than usual. Unacceptable response and unacceptable vehicle issues. Hot air in Florida? We've got enough of that.
    The SUV arrived on time and the driver was very pleasant. The car looks like it had been cleaned before picking us up. I appreciated our driver - she waited right by the door of the venue until it was time for me to get out.
    Sadly, this was the ONLY part of our wedding that went "wrong".

Pricing

Tampa Limo & Car LLC Price Rates

4511 N Himes Ave, Suite 200 Tampa, 33614
Location of (Tampa Limo & Car LLC)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding