Take My Hand Events

Cape Coral, FL View map
$1,700 Package Price

$1,700 Package Price

Take My Hand Events LLC is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Cape Coral, Florida. Take My Hand Events love to make dreams come true. The team has a unique passion for crafting unique weddings and special events, and they make it their mission to provide couples with affordable planning solutions. They understand just how stressful the planning process can be, so they will go above and beyond to ensure that you can sit back, relax and enjoy your big day. Take My Hand Events founder, Dusty Shelton, loves what she does, and she instills this same love into each event she and her team creates.

Take My Hand Events LLC is a full-service wedding planning company, which means that they can cover every aspect of the planning process. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Two-hour consultations
  • Monthly email reminders
  • Coordination with vendors
  • Clean up
  • Reviewing vendor contracts
  • Weekly 30-minute phone meetings

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1700.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2250.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$40.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Madison
    Madison B. Married on 08/09/2019

Angel in Disguise

Dusty was my guiding angel throughout my wedding journey. She made all of my wedding dreams come true and she went above and beyond to ensure that happened.
    Her voice is absolutely the most calming thing and whenever I was in a panic mode, I went straight to her because I knew just by listening to her, I would be okay.
    I gave her all the vendor information, and pictures of how I’d like things to be set up and she took care of everything for me.
    She created a timeline for all the vendors and ensured they were all on the same page and on time. My wedding ceremony went perfectly for walking down the isle all the way to reception. When I went to see what she put together- I wanted to cry it made me so happy.
    I would give everything to have everyone trust her with your special day. Without her, I would have never been about to do it.
    Thank you again Dusty, you deserve all the best.
    Jackie F. Married on 09/09/2017

Was willing to take an on adventure

Take my Hand Events was amazing. I had eloped with my husband and we decided to get married on a mountain. Dusty was more than happy to hike up there with us and capture the moment. She even helped carry my dress, the champagne, and fixed my hair once we had hiked to the top. She was professional, prepared and a joy to work with.
    Jennifer S. Married on 02/08/2002

The absolute perfect wedding planner!

Dusty is an absolute dream to work with, she is beyond flexible and accommodating. When a big something wasn't right with an outside vendor, she swooped in and saved the day! By her fixing the disaster before I even noticed what was wrong, she made my special day worry and stress free. I had a ton a of hurdles to jump to kick off my wedding in under three weeks in hurricane season, and Dusty was by my side at every moment from start to even after my honeymoon. She made sure everything was absolutely perfect for our special day. I really couldn't have asked for a better person to mange my wedding; we were beyond elated to have her as our wedding planner. We HIGHLY recommend!

1209 SE 10th Street Cape Coral, FL, 33990
239-248-2248
Location of (Take My Hand Events)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding