551 Kings Highway East, Middletown, NJ 07748 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Take it Personally Gifts

Take it Personally Gifts offer a complete line of wedding favors, wedding accessories, bridal party gifts, baby shower favors, party favors, etc. We do carry some of the most popular manufacturers including Fashioncraft, Kate Aspen, Mud Pie, Hortense B. Hewitt, Event Blossom. We will also be offering unique edible favors (keep checking, we are in the process of finding "something different"). Also, check our our Sandcastle centerpieces for beautiful beach themed events! Give us a call, we will be happy to help you with your event.

Follow Take it Personally Gifts on

1005centerpiece15
15" Tall Sandcastle
15" Tall Sandcastle
Votive Sandcastle
Votive Sandcastle
Handcrafted 11" x 7" Sandcastle Centerpiece with Tea Light Candles - Can hold Votive candles
Perfect for a sandcastle centerpiece at your beach theme party or wedding reception! Available in...
8" Sandcastle Candle Holder
8" Sandcastle Candle Holder
Bridal canvas bag also available for bridesmaids, maid of honor and matron of honor
Bridal and Bridesmaid Spa bag
Jewelry Pouches
Jewelry Pouches
Fairy Tale Dreams Castle Cake Topper
Fairy Tale Dreams Castle Cake Topper
Satin Peacock Wedding Collection is the newest from Beverly Clark and Ivy Lane Designs.
Interchangable bride and groom - perfect for civil union ceremony
"Good Wishes" Pearlescent Glass Tealight Holder
"Good Wishes" Pearlescent Glass Tealight Holder
"Oh, So Cosmopolitan" Reversible Recipe Coaster
"Oh, So Cosmopolitan" Reversible Recipe Coaster
"Castles in the Sand" Sand Castle Tea Light (Set of Four)
"Castles in the Sand" Sand Castle Tea Light (Set of Four)
Beach Theme Wedding Favor Cake favor boxes

2.8
      2.0
      1.0
      3.5

I used Take it personally gifts for my wedding flowers. I found them inside a local Shoprite and they were cheaper than mostly everyone else. I didnt care alot about the flowers and I didnt want anything really difficult so I decided to use them. Wendy seemed very nice and was helpful throughout the planning process. However, on the day of the wedding I was disappointed. When the flowers were delivered to my home I noticed that the bridesmaids bouquets had bright medium yellow colored roses instead of the pale yellow roses we had specifically discussed. But there was nothing I could do so I didnt make a big deal out of it. I later learned that when my husband went to pin on his boutinere the petals of the rose started to fall off. This happened to mostly all the boutineres throughout the day. At the church the flower girls didnt have their baskets because the delivery lady left them in the back of the church where we couldnt see them. I was very upset about that. Then before we even got to the reception the roses started falling out of my bouquet. By the end of the night the flowers were wilting and not even a week later my bouquet was getting moldy. I was not happy with the quality of the flowers at all.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Take it Personally Gifts's reply:

I am sorry that the flowers were not up to your expectations; your flowers were beautiful for the budget that we had to work with. It was unfortunate the the flower girls baskets were not found in the church, but could it be possible that someone moved them to another location when they were delivered? Everything was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Pictures of your flowers have been attached to this site. Hopefully the rest of your wedding was a pleasurable memory for you and your husband.

Take it Personally Gifts FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog
  • What services do you provide? Assembly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Take it Personally Gifts 1
    Free Shipping
    Free Shipping on orders over $125.00 (excluding edible items)

• 551 Kings Highway East Middletown, 07748 See on map