Mesa, AZ 85277 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Take Cover!

Take Cover! is an energetic and entertaining party cover band comprised of seasoned musicians from Mesa, Arizona. We perform an eclectic mix of only the best classic and pop rock from past to present.

Looking for a professional and great sounding band then consider Take Cover! and leave the music to us! Our goal is to keep your guests rockin' the whole night as you celebrate with family and friends. In addition to providing hours of rockin' live music, we feature a quiet acoustic mix of soft rock ballads and other favorites during appetizers, cocktails and/or dinner. If a favorite song is not covered by the band, we also offer a wide variety of recorded music to choose from during intermission or as requested.

We are passionate about creating fun memories and would like to involved in creating some for you! We look forward to speaking with you and guarantee..........We will Rock You!

Take Cover!

12 Reviews for Take Cover!

Alison · Married on 10/05/2013

The guys in Take Cover are amazing! We had such a blast with them at our wedding reception! They were so easy to work with and beyond prefessional! We were so lucky to have them as apart of our day and I would hire them again in a heartbeat! They rocked it all night and there was never a dull moment on the dance floor! Thank you again for helping make our day so wonderful!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Megan · Married on 12/01/2012

Take Cover AZ made our wedding absolutely incredible! My husband and I both love the classics like Journey, AC/DC and Aerosmith and they nailed it. It was like listening to the actual band, live! I literally couldn't get enough of it. We had such a blast dancing the night away. They played our first dance song flawlessly and I almost cried listening to it. It was exactly what I had pictured in my head.

Not only are they incredible with their set list, but they are so flexible! I had been engaged twice before and they were very flexible and understanding when I changed the date on them several times. They are all so kind and easy to work with. At the reception, they were all talking with my guests while they weren't playing and they even let some of them jam with them. They made it more of a party than a formal reception, which is exactly what I wanted. They were on time setting up and ready to play before the reception started. They are very professional and so easy to work with.

We would recommend them to anyone who wants to have a blast at their reception. People are still talking about the band months later!

Sent on 01/23/2013
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 03/10/2012

I could not imagine our reception without Take Cover! They have an awesome variety of songs that kept our guests dancing all night. After “Best wishes and congratulations,” just about every guest’s comment was “This is a fabulous band. Where’d you find them?” Really, whenever people bring up our wedding, they comment on how great Take Cover! was. The band is incredibly easy to work with, and I would whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/07/2012

Award

• Anderson's Country Manor
    Anderson's Country Manor Mansion Weddings

Take Cover held a barn dance at Anderson's Country Manor. They were a great hit and kept the crowd dancing with music from all genres. Professional and courteous, we will definitely have them back again.