1545 Sunbluff Drive, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Taj Limousine

High end luxury transportation service, currently promoting beautiful brand new Rolls Royce Phantom! Silver exterior/black interior...spotless. We are a brand new company here in the Los Angeles area and Orange County area as well. I'm willing to offer negotiated rates, (up to 30% off), to promote my new business. For all occasions including but not limited to weddings, proms, bachelorette parties, celebrity events and/orjust an amazing night on the town. Also have a large fleet of other luxury and sport vehicles. Multiple passenger as well.

Please check out our website at www.tajlimousine.com
or contact me at 909.568.9747

Look forward to doing business with you in style!

Esc2
RRP3
300ChryslerStretch

2 Reviews for Taj Limousine

Sonny · Married on 05/15/2009

Just wanted to let you know that this day and age everyone is looking to make money. It was nice to know tha. In dealing with Taj limousine they made it about my financee and me. Sonia the owner and manager worked with us, she was very professional yet personable, we had a lot of questions and she responded not only with the answers but in a timely manner. We choose the phantom, afterall you only get married once, if you are that lucky. The service was great, the car was prestine, it was clean on the inside as well as spotless on the outside. As far as the value goes her rates were more affordable than most. we asked around and she was willing to work with us. We wanted something special and memorable so we went with the Rolls. We would definitely use Taj Limousine again.

Sent on 07/14/2009
  • Y

yesenia · Married on 08/21/2010

The limo was right on time! Which was very important. It was very clean with a full bar just like they had explained to me with a red carpet. It was just beautiful.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Taj Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Taj Limousine 1
    Gift Certificate!!
    Rent our Rolls oyce Phantom for a minimum of 3 hours and receive one hour free!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1545 Sunbluff Drive Diamond Bar, 91765 See on map