About Tag Visual

over 130 five-star reviews can't be wrong.

Tag Visual is an experienced wedding videography company located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They have been specializing exclusively in wedding videography for the past 16 years throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, New York, and anywhere else your heart desires. Tag Visual loves video; it’s all they do. They won't try to direct you on how to act or what to do on your wedding day to make sure they get the best shots. They will get the best shots by capturing you in your natural state, reflecting your love for your other half. Tag Visual will document your wedding accurately and creatively to produce the realest reflection of your special day.

Rather than offering multiple packages, Tag Visual has only one simple package, including one shooter with two cameras for up to nine hours. Additional hours and a second shooter can be provided if you prefer. Tag Visual guarantees that you will have your finished video within two weeks or less, and you won't even be charged until you receive your video. The videography services that Tag Visual provides include:

• High-definition video

Multi. Cameras (2)
Traditional (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)

Pat Taggart and his team at Tag Visual absolutely gave me something to lay a lifetime. On a day that goes by in a blink, they brought it back to me to watch over and over again and it’s truly magic! First off, the highlight video was amazing- they captured moments I never even knew happened so that was so exciting to see for the first time. When you think your not doing anything special they’re still filming and catch some of the best stuff and I absolutely loved that. The moment Matt got there (Tag Visual Team Member) got to where I was getting ready I immediately was nervous and asked okay what should I do and he simply said just do your thing like I’m not even here. That’s exactly what I did and he just quietly captured everything! At the reception he was up on ladders all around the outskirts of the dance floor capturing different groups of people from different angles! I also want to say I really did my fair share of research and by far Tag Visuals was the most reasonably priced I could find- this affordable price still came with above and beyond service! Thank you Tag Visuals- My day was nothing short of amazing and I’m so glad you were able to capture it for us! - Shannon Matz

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shannon, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, Cinematic

WOW! If you are reading this and considering booking- stop now, book them and then come back- you will not be disappointed. We were blown away by TAG Visual team from the start. It was so easy to plan what we wanted, and leading up to the day we knew we were in good hands with Pat editing and Matt videoing! Matt was such a pleasure to work with (and honestly I think the biggest compliment to him is that we forgot he was there!!!) He captured the most beautiful moments from our ceremony to reception. Within a week we had our highlight video, just when we started going through wedding withdrawal!! Our highlight video was everything we could've asked for and MORE! A week or so after that we had our full video to share with family/friends and we couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you TAG for capturing our memories for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Genna, 6/30/18, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1508332343787 frame 000193
220x220 sq 1508332358281 frame 000658

3 VIDEOS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Pat is the ultimate professional: he is hardworking, excellent at his craft and most importantly: a joy to be around. He's fun and easygoing and my brides and groom's just love him. Highly recommended.

Tag Visuals is truly an amazing team!! Their style is unobtrusive and creative, which is critical when hiring a videographer. Some videogeaphers bring obnixious lights and are very disruptive. They are professional, friendly and fun, always there to capture the moments of this joyous occasion. Most importantly, they provide high quality video within a short time of your event, with a beautiful recap that is unique to your day. For the past 10 years they are at the top of my list when recommending a videographer and each client couldn't be happier with their services!!

Collegeville, PA 19426   See On Map
215-828-1522 (phone)
Tag Visual is a wedding Videography Company from Philadelphia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia , New Jersey , and Delaware . Tag Visual is a professional Videography Company that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry since 2001 specializing in Wedding Video.