Pittsburgh, PA 15211 Map · Phone number

About T.J.'s Djs

You wouldn't trust a part time surgeon so why trust a part time musician with the happiest day of your life.

Over the last 6 years since moving back to Pittsburgh after college I've spent every day working toward being the best dj possible and in 2015 I was recognized for that hard work with my first best of award and was fortunate enough to be named the best again in 2017 by the readers of the Pittsburgh City Paper.

In addition to weddings I've worked with corporate clients such as Macy's and Victoria's Secret and have also rocked stages in The UK, Puerto Rico, and South Africa.

You will not find a more well rounded and experienced DJ in the city with the resume and reviews to back it up!

One Epic first dance!
(Photo Credit Sky’s The Limit)
One Epic first dance! (Photo Credit Sky’s The Limit)
8ae8fcb919390112 tjblue
c0b834bf6073c60d 1531409293 45e55eb81d3c390d 1531409267095 1 8EE15EAA BA34 4389
Pgh Arts Festival 2017
Pgh Arts Festival 2017
A brief Bio
A brief Bio
The end of a perfect night
(Photo credit Sky’s the Limit)
The end of a perfect night (Photo credit Sky’s the Limit)
One Epic first dance!
(Photo Credit Sky’s The Limit)
One Epic first dance! (Photo Credit Sky’s The Limit)
8ae8fcb919390112 tjblue
c0b834bf6073c60d 1531409293 45e55eb81d3c390d 1531409267095 1 8EE15EAA BA34 4389

25 Reviews for T.J.'s Djs

Aaron Seelye · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best DJ Experience Ever

We booked TJ for our wedding and couldn't have been happier! TJ set the mood for the night right out of the gate and by truly getting everyone out on the dance and kept them there with bangers! Even our aunts and uncles were groovin!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/06/2019

So much fun dancing the night away!

We hired Tim to DJ our wedding and were so happy working with him. He did an incredible job mixing music, so much so that I don't think I ever left the dance floor the entire night. So many of my guests told me how much fun they had dancing, and my father-in-law said he has never been to a wedding where literally everyone danced all night. Our day was so happy and so much fun and we are grateful to Tim for the role that he played in making that happen for us. If you want your wedding reception to be filled with great music and be tons of fun, I highly recommend Tim!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Michael Anderson · Married on 06/14/2019

I cannot say enough....an absolute professional!

TJ was amazing! He was professional in every aspect. I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding as he absolutely keeps the party going!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Award

T.J.'s Djs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Pittsburgh, 15211 See on map