T.evenire Stationery Boutique

Atlanta, GA View map

T.evenire Stationery Boutique is designed to be an accent to your occasion. We believe that our clients are our partners in design. Together we create beautiful stationery that will reflect your personal style. Your invitation not only sets the tone for your event, it give your guests a glimpse into your special day.

• U
    Uwonda Married on 12/27/2014
    Teras' knowledge about all things wedding-related made the rest of our wedding planning much easier. Her process for choosing and designing our wedding invitations was great, although a little time consuming (but worth it). Teras is very patient and tactfully offers suggestions that were dead on. We love our wedding invitations and they provided the look we wanted to convey for our wedding.
  • User1931205 2+ years ago
    WOW - my experience was totally fantastic. I had been looking for a quality design house, and having had previous experience in this area - my expectations were high and I had not been impressed!

Our Wedding Planner came through at the last minute and referred us to Teras - she was amazing! Every visual I presented to her, she caught on immediately - it was unbelievable. She is a joy to work with. We were down to the wire, expedites and all and she came through flawlessly. I could not believe the quality of work and service. We ordered everything from Teras, table tents, vinyls, seating charts, our back drop design for our photobooth which was a huge hit and more!

I will tell everyone, you will be more than satsified with her service. She a true pro and she totally over delivered and made my Daughters day beautiful.

Thank you Teras, we will not forget you and will always keep in touch!
    The King Family
  • User1932461 2+ years ago
    Our wedding programs and seating cards were done by T.evenire Stationary Boutique.These items exceeded our expectations. I am so glad I found her to complete our dream wedding ideas.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ Wedding DJs

T. Evenire is one of the best Event Planning/Invitations specialist in the Atlanta Metro Area. I highly recommend her services to any and everyone in the country.

Ciao Bella Weddings Ciao Bella Weddings Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Teres of T.evenire a few times and each time we have created such a beautiful and successful event because of her great work. She prides herself on making sure her brides are taken care of throughout the entire process and I can be a testament to that first hand!

Perfect Wedding Cake Perfect Wedding Cake Wedding Cakes

I love working with Teras, she has such energy and excitement in her work. Her ideas are fresh and vibrant, just like her personality!

1270 Memorial Drive, 3500 Peachtree Street Suite F6 {Located above Tiffany & Co.} Atlanta, GA, 30326

By Appointment Only
Location of (T.evenire Stationery Boutique)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding