Ciao Bella Weddings

Atlanta, GA View map

$5,000 Typical Price

As a premier floral and event design studio located in Atlanta, GA. We specialize in creating luxurious floral designs with flawless execution to make your event memorable experience for all your guests. We look forward to speaking with you and making your day fabulous Please feel free to call us at 470.314.1128 or email us at info@ciaobellaweddings.com

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$260

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Brieanna
    Brieanna M. Married on 10/24/2021

Effortless and PERFECT!

From the moment we Zoomed with Nikki, described our vision for our wedding day, to when we received the proposal (less than a week), it was exactly what I pictured and wanted! Even with a few things I wanted to add last minute, she was an absolute pleasure to work with and handled it quickly! She was VERY responsive and easy to work with well within our budget range. When we laid eyes on the ceremony and reception space, it was breathtaking and literally PERFECT! They brought our vision to light and made our wedding day literally the perfect day! I would recommend them to every person I possibly can because you will NOT regret it!
  • Nichelle
    Nichelle C. Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful experience

Nikki was so professional and helpful with my many questions and changes. The venue was beautiful after her finishing touches! Everything was absolutely wonderful 🥰
    Andrea C. Married on 10/13/2019

Nikki brought to life everything I imagined!! I was very pleased. Very easy to work with!

Excellent vendor choice!! Would recommend to anyone planning wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

André Winfrye Events André Winfrye Events Wedding Planners

I recently had the outmost pleasure of working with Nikki of Ciao Bella Weddings on New Years Day. To give you an idea of how amazing this wedding was, the General Manager of the hotel was speechless when he entered the ballroom and said “I’ve never seen this ballroom look this beautiful and believe me, it’s been beautiful in the past!” Throughout the planning of this wedding, Nikki was available, responsive and left no email unanswered, every voicemail returned, every question answered and every request was met. Nikki was always open to new design concepts and provided an honest opinion when she felt was needed. The day of the wedding, Nikki arrived promptly at 7:00AM to begin setting up for a wedding scheduled for 6:00PM. Throughout the day Nikki was at hand to answer any and all questions possible with the outmost professionalism and grace. If it is your desire to work with a true professional who will deliver every detail, and the outmost willingness to ensure the best event possible, than Ciao Bella Weddings is the company for you.

T.evenire Stationery Boutique T.evenire Stationery Boutique Wedding Invitations

WOW!!!! From the way she transforms my custom designed motif into a work of art on the aisle runner to the final bouquet toss is unbelievable!! I'm normally not a floral person, however Nikki and her designs have made me a HUGE fan!! Her work and overall designing abilities are impeecable and I can't wait to work with her again!!

Melissa Prosser Photography Melissa Prosser Photography Wedding Photographers

Ciao Bella does INCREDIBLE work! I recently worked with them on a pink and brown themed wedding and everything was flawless. Perfectly executed, displayed, and with time to spare so I could take beautiful photos of the venue! I would highly recommend them!

Atlanta, GA, 30339

By Appointment Only. Call for your free consultation.
Location of (Ciao Bella Weddings)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding