Ciao Bella Weddings Reviews

Ciao Bella Weddings 3
Ciao Bella Weddings 4
Ciao Bella Weddings 5

Andrea Caleb · Married on 10/13/2019

Nikki brought to life everything I imagined!! I was very pleased. Very easy to work with!

Excellent vendor choice!! Would recommend to anyone planning wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Candice Grooms · Married on 09/21/2019

A Dream Come True

Thank you Nikki and Ciao Bella Weddings for making my wedding picture perfect. From the church to the reception venue, I was in awe of how gorgeous everything was. All of the flowers and decor exceeder my expectations. You truly have a gift and a talent. Thank you for bringing my vision to life, being responsive to my requests, and for sharing your talent with us on our special day. I would recommend Ciao Bella over and over again.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Garnette Wood · Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning florals that brought our vision to life!

We worked with Nikki for our September 2019 wedding at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. She worked closely with our planner to determine the vision for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Nikki was responsive and flexible, always willing to make adjustments as our ideas changed. When we saw our reception, we were truly blown away. She took our wedding invitation and brought it to life, with the most beautiful flowers. Our reception was true garden romance. Nikki found unique ways to repurpose our ceremony flowers in our reception area at the bar and around our cake. She even surprised us with an extra linen to bring our bar to life. We couldn't be more thankful for her beautiful work. I'd highly recommend working with her for your wedding!

Ciao Bella Weddings 6
    Ciao Bella Weddings 7
    Ciao Bella Weddings 8
    Ciao Bella Weddings 9
    Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Orta · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding ceremony and reception

Ciao Bella weddings did a fantastic job decorating my wedding ceremony and reception. Everything was beautiful and surpassed my expectations. During the process of planning communication was great. I did not have to worry about anything the day of. I highly recommend ciao bella weddings.

Ciao Bella Weddings 10
    Ciao Bella Weddings 11
    Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Iris

Iris Garcia Bullard · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and beautiful work

Ciao Bella weddings most certainly delivered when it came to bringing our wedding vision to life. Throughout the entire process she was professional and understanding of all of our design goals. The end result was absolutely gorgeous and I could not have asked for a better person to do the job. I am still in awe of the gorgeous bouquets and table settings

Ciao Bella Weddings 12
    Ciao Bella Weddings 21
    Sent on 09/21/2019

Cierra Allen · Married on 06/02/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Nikki is amazing!!! The vision she had for my wedding was above and beyond my wildest dreams. Everything I suggested she took to the next level. I highly recommend her services! I will definitely work with her in the future!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Madeline Giles · Married on 05/11/2019

A seamless experience from start to finish. Ciao Bella creates magic.

Ciao Bella’s creative vision combined with their seamless execution make them a top floral and design vendor for any event. My guests are still talking about the floral arrangements and room transformation! Nikki brought a dream to life and created magic. I was blown away! The team was so incredibly easy to work with and made wedding planning that much easier! Cannot recommend Nikki and Ciao Bella enough!

Ciao Bella Weddings 22
    Ciao Bella Weddings 23
    Ciao Bella Weddings 24
    Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Evans

Kendra · Married on 05/03/2019

Ciao Bella delivered!!

After numerous interactions with different flower vendors we met Nikki and we knew she was the one. She was very professional and responsive. We had several changes throughout the process and she was knowledgeable to the point that she assisted with floor plans and did her research to exceed our needs/expectations. We felt as though she was creative to satisfy our wants and remain cost efficient by reusing flowers, etc. The day of the wedding she did not disappoint, walking into the reception she delivered the wow factor that we expected. Our guest are still talking about the lush arrangements that set the tone for the evening. I highly recommend for any event.

Ciao Bella Weddings 25
    Sent on 05/17/2019

D'Andrea · Married on 10/06/2018

Flowers Beyond Words

Nikki and Ciao Bella Weddings did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. Cioa Bella Weddings was one of the preferred vendors of my venue (Glendalough Manor) and the moment I saw her work, I knew I wanted her for my wedding. Nikki was such a great person to work with and took my vision and made it a reality. She was very responsive and willing to answer questions and make changes to my design. She was able to achieve a wonderful floral and event space design within my budget. My flowers were amazing and I received some may compliments regarding the beautiful work, especially my super full and huge bouquet. Ciao Bella was worth every penny.

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn · Married on 04/15/2018

The services rendered by Nikki and her staff at Ciao Bella was impeccable! Nikki was able to capture my vision and transform the event design for my wedding into a vintage, modern wonderland! She is the only designer that was able to take lemons and incorporate them into my wedding vision and made it lovely! She was punctual, followed through with details and reassured me that all would be marvelous, and it was! Everyone in attendance stated it was the most enchanting wedding they ever attended. Thanks again Ciao Bella for your services! I will highly recommend that folks utilize this firm and employ them for their next event!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Dominique · Married on 10/06/2017

Ciao Bella Weddings was suggested to me by the team at my wedding venue. When I reached out to Nikki, the owner, she asked all the right questions immediately to understand my vision. She was so professional and thorough from the very beginning! She gets it! I shared my Pinterest board, sent some sample pictures via email and discussed my budget. The room design and florals alone she sent me back blew me away! When I met with Nikki a few weeks before our ceremony she was so sweet, funny, kind & organized! Wedding day: I was absolutely blown away! She delivered as promised and exceeded my expectations! I love everything single detail about our room design and I couldn't thank you enough Nikki! My bridal bouquet was drop dead gorgeous and my bridesmaids bouquets were stunning! Ladies, trust Nikki with one of the most important days of your life and you will not be disappointed!!!

Ciao Bella Weddings 26
    Ciao Bella Weddings 27
    Sent on 10/15/2017

Ariel · Married on 10/01/2017

Nikki is amazing! Her work was flawless. I loved the flowers and decor she did for my wedding on October 1st at Glendalough Manor. The ceremony decor was beautiful and the reception decor was tearjerking. I was extremely pleased with the work received.

Ciao Bella Weddings 28
    Ciao Bella Weddings 35
    Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Madi & Alec

madisyn · Married on 04/15/2017

After our first meeting with Nikki there was no doubts. We told her what we were envisioning and she created a magical fantasy far above our expectations. There is no other person you should consider. She is so sweet and we totally fell in love with her.

Sent on 04/24/2017

ginny · Married on 05/07/2016

Nikki made my Floral dreams come true. Our wedding flowers exceeded all expectations. Thank you

Sent on 04/26/2016

Thomas · Married on 11/07/2015

We interviewed a few other florists but Nikki was the best. She understood our daughters vision better then anyone else. She went above and beyond at he church and the reception venue. We could not have asked for a better person for the perfect floral design and arrangements. Thanks Again, The Coleman's

Sent on 11/23/2015

Ciao Bella Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you all for M&Ms amazing day!

Tiffany · Married on 09/04/2015

Ciao Bella Weddings designed the most beautiful and intimate setting that was picturesque! She created an atmosphere that brought me tears of joy! She provided the bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, candle lanterns along the aisle, beautifully decorated tables with cylinder floating candle centerpieces, along with fresh flowers that were all beautifully arranged, and so much more. Nikki worked with me to ensure my vision was realized. Ciao Bella Wedding floral and event design made my wedding not only a Pinterest dream, but a dream wedding reality! Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/19/2015

Nikki and her team were beyond professional! She didn't panic with all of my "last minute" changes! Her arrangements were AMAZING and more than anything I could have wished for. I am so thankful that my husband and I picked this vendor! NO REGRETS!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Anissa · Married on 10/25/2014

Nikki did an excellent job. I had some challenges during my planning and she was there to help pull everything together. I'm so glad we used her services.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

Nikki was absolutely great to work with for our wedding! She was able to figure out what I was talking about if I didn't know the exact names of the flowers I wanted, and she had great recommendations for other vendors we used like linens and chairs. From the bouquets, to the church flowers, to the reception, I was blown away. I was able to get a sneak peak of the reception ballroom before our guests entered, and all of the flowers and arrangements were so beautiful that I cried :)

Sent on 02/12/2015

A · Married on 09/06/2014

My first impression of our floral design when we walked into the venue the day of my daughter's wedding...Breathtaking!
    I don't know where to begin. We were given the choice of three Floral Designers by my Wedding Planner. Hands down, we selected Ciao Bella, she was fiar, kind and considerate. We gave her our vision, and she achieved and exceeded our expectations!
    We learned so much in the process and loved every minute of the process and were very sad once it was all said and done.

I wish I could go back to the moment one more time when I walked into the venue, and could see my daughters face one more time. Thank you for going above and beyond our expectations and making this day absolutely breath taking for our Family and Guests - the WOWs and compliments are still coming...

We not only have a new Florist, but a friend we will never forget!

Thank you Nikki!!
    The King Family 9-6-2014

Sent on 11/20/2014

Donna · Married on 08/31/2014

Nikki is absolutely amazing! She's friendly, responsive, and extremely creative! For our wedding, my husband and I chose a venue (Ventanas) that was a blank canvas with so many possibilities for decor and ambiance. We knew that we didn't want to break the bank on flowers and when discussing this with Nikki, she immediately offered lower priced alternatives that were just as elegant. She was always mindful of our budget and that spoke volumes to me. She listened to our vision for our modern, elegant affair and took it to a level beyond what I had imagined. My wedding day was truly the best day of my life. I would definitely recommend Ciao Bella to others! Yay Nikki!!! Chris and I wish you continued success!!!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Maggie · Married on 08/09/2014

Nikki was amazing, the whole process from beginning to end! I cannot say enough about her professionalism, responsiveness and quality of work. Right from the beginning Nikki understood the vision that both my husband and I had for our wedding day, she definitely nailed it! Both my husband and I immediately teared up when we saw the reception hall and ceremony flowers.Thanks again Nikki! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to Nikki at Ciao Bella Weddings!!! She knew exactly what I wanted and executed it to perfection! I loved working with her. She was very professional with exceptional customer service. My guests are still raving about how beautiful everything was! I will be referring Ciao Bella to any and everyone I know getting married and looking for the best florist and event design company.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Christie · Married on 06/28/2014

Nikki is absolutely amazing! What a wonderful person to work with. I was very unsure of what I wanted my wedding to look like, but I gave Nikki pictures and ideas and she would put together amazing work within our budget and send me similar pictures and descriptions of what we would have. She can envision things no one else is able to!! AMAZING work!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Loved the flowers. Just what I wanted. Very easy to work with and get what I wanted. Would recommend for any bride getting married soon!

Sent on 06/27/2014