Swift Makeup Artistry

Wilmington, DE View map

Swift Makeup Artistry is an on-site makeup business based in Wilmington, Delaware. The founder, Sheri Stafford Swift, is an experienced and talented makeup artist. She is also a freelance makeup artist providing her services to regions including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland.

Experience
Sheri's career began in theatre where she made costumes and she also applied stage makeup. After completing her internship at Walt Disney World, she went back to Delaware and at that point, she knew that makeup was her passion. With the drive to further understand the skin and how it affected the makeup process, she continued her education, eventually becoming a licensed esthetician. She has practiced her craft in salons for several years.

Swift Makeup Artistry provides multiple beauty and makeup services. Sheri will provide consultations and makeup trials prior to the big day. She also offers the following services:

• Group services
  • Airbrush, eye, natural, and contour makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$105.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$92.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/25/2019

Very happy!

I hired Sheri for my wedding makeup (myself + 3 bridesmaids). She was actually the second makeup artist I did a trial with, after feeling unsatisfied with the first artist.

I’m so glad I found Sheri. She made me feel beautiful and my makeup held all day! I couldn’t be happier!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!

Have you ever had your make up done so perfectly that you don't want to wash your face ever again?! that is the experience that I had with Sheri, my make up was so perfect, and durable! it lasted through every tear, kiss, cheek rub, picture, and sweat! She was professional and personable, I felt so comfortable with her from the minute I met her! She does such an amazing job, I felt the prettiest I have ever felt, I had complete confidence that ever picture taken was going to look amazing because i knew I looked amazing. Sheri is absolutely amazing! I would recommend her to anyone who is considering a makeup artist! She is a true artist!!! Her prices are so reasonable too! for 7 people, it was less than $1000 which is rare for the quality of work she puts out!
    Allison Married on 09/23/2017
    Sheri was great! The day I had my makeup trial, My father suddenly passed away. The makeup stayed on throughout the entire day. We were all an emotional mess the day of the wedding and the makeup didn't budge. Can't say enough good things about Sheri.

Wilmington, 19806
Location of (Swift Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding