San Francisco, CA 94199 Map · Phone number

About Sweetieface Makeup & Hairdesign

Raquel is a certified professional make-up artist and hairstylist located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

She was formally trained at the Academy of Cosmetic Arts in airbrush makeup, bridal makeup applications and hair design and has also attended Westmore Academy for bridal updo styling in Los Angeles. She continually sharpens her beauty skills & knowledge on new make up trends and styling by attending advanced training courses including her most recent stint in New York where she was professionally trained in advanced master techniques for airbrushing with Temptu Cosmetics.

Her experience extends all facets of bridal beauty including long lasting makeup and hair to resist that hectic morning bridal schedule, the tears of happiness at the altar, and finally during that last dance.

She can be reached through phone or email to answer any questions and/or schedule a trial!
Email: sweetiefacemakeup@gmail.com

6ef2095630da3145 1467399623604 elles group shot
Teresa1

19 Reviews for Sweetieface Makeup & Hairdesign

Caitlin · Married on 07/15/2017

I was married this summer and Raquel was my makeup artist for the day. My bridesmaids and I felt absolutely fabulous and fresh the entire evening. From start to finish, my experience with Raquel was wonderful. She was professional, welcoming, and a super talented stylist. I wear very little makeup daily, and know even less about doing makeup for special occasions, so I was looking for someone to help me find the balance between looking myself and still feeling extra beautiful for this special day. Raquel listened to my requests and those of my bridesmaids, and made everyone look like themselves, but turned up in the most amazing way. Everything not only looked flawless, but also stayed beautiful the entire evening. It was wonderful having Raquel as part of our prep for the wedding process, and I only wish I could have her do my makeup on the daily!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Cynthia · Married on 07/03/2015

Raquel did a wonderful job on my friend for her wedding, I'd say 5.0 for my friend, so I chose her as my makeup artist for my wedding. She came on time and was very sweet and professional! Luckily she was available to do a trial the day of our engagement photo sessions and my husband really thought she brought out my natural beauty during the engagement photo session. I mentioned that I wanted a more dramatic look on my wedding, with purple eyeshadow, and she delivered! She also did a great job on my mom and sister's makeup! I received a lot of complements on my makeup on my wedding day and after my wedding!

Tips for future brides-to-be or bridesmaids:
    1. Have your makeup done at makeup counters when you have to buy makeup to get an idea of what color eye shadows you like on your eyes.
    2. Really have an idea/pinterest photos of the look you are going for before seeing any makeup artist.
    3. Do a trial! If you can schedule it for a special occassion/engagement photo shoot.
    4. Also stick to what you feel comfortable in. I choose a purple smokey edge because it would last longer throughout the day (had outdoor (windy!!! that day), church and ceremony photos) and show up more in photos! I also had a more formal wedding. And plus I like purple eyeshadow on my skin tone! =)

Sent on 10/06/2015

Alice · Married on 10/08/2011

Raquel recently did hair and makeup for my wedding on October 8th. She was professional, personable and spent the time making each person feel and look beautiful. I couldn't have been happier with her services. I highly recommend Raquel.

Sent on 10/27/2011