Rebecca Musayev Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,400 Most Popular Price

Rebecca Musayev is a refined photographer based in Nashville, Tennessee. Rebecca seeks out stories that are meant to be told, not simply captured. A poised mix of southern tradition and modern-day elegance. She embraces moments and creates imagery from them that reflects the love of her tailored couples. Your day isn't just a day, it's the start of the rest of your life, and should be cherished as such.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Courtney M. Married on 11/07/2021

Becca is YOUR photographer!

Becca was a dream to work with! We love all of our photos and couldn't be happier! She made us feel so comfortable and was super organized, especially with our family photos. Most of all we loved the entire experience, Becca became more than our wedding photographer, but a friend and planning expert. We can't wait to design our wedding album!

Rebecca Musayev Photography's reply:

I'm so glad you love the photos! Your day was magical! Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your day!
    Mary B. Married on 10/23/2021

No Better Photographer out there!

I can’t even start to explain how incredible Becca is as a photographer (and so much more). Becca was so organized, professional, fun and consistently reached far beyond the scope of her role as my photographer. During the year of planning my wedding, I reached out to Becca many times in a panic with wedding planning issues, and she helped calm me and resolve them immediately. Becca is so incredibly talented and captured the magic of my wedding day so beautifully. When I received my gallery back (very quickly after my wedding too!) I was able to relieve all the emotions I felt on my wedding day and more - her images captured everything I felt and loved about my day! My husband HATES to take pictures and Becca was wonderful about helping to make the process fun for him and even bringing snacks over when she could tell both of us we're getting hangry. Becca was instrumental in the organization and planning of my wedding and it went off without a hitch. Can not recommend her enough!!

Rebecca Musayev Photography's reply:

Mary! Thank you so much for these incredible words! Cue the tears! I had so much fun capturing your wedding day! Wishing you all the best!
    Ryan C. Married on 08/21/2021

Incredibly talented!

Becca is AMAZING to work with! She went above and beyond to capture our engagement and wedding day pictures. She has a beautiful perspective to find the best shots. And when there was trouble bustling the wedding dress she helped out. She has a great eye and skill when it comes to photography. We really like the heirloom albums and they will be cherished for years to come.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Nashville Nashville, TN, 37212
Location of (Rebecca Musayev Photography)

Rebecca Musayev Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rebecca Musayev Photography include in the starting price?

Rebecca Musayev Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Rebecca Musayev Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rebecca Musayev Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Rebecca Musayev Photography offer?

Rebecca Musayev Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rebecca Musayev Photography offer?

Rebecca Musayev Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rebecca Musayev Photography offer for wedding events?

Rebecca Musayev Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Rebecca Musayev Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rebecca Musayev Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding