Colorado, Lakewood, CO 80215 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Ride Bakeshop

Please inquire here: https://www.sweetridebakeshop.com/contact-1

Follow Sweet Ride Bakeshop on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Dessert Stand
  • French for Sugar Sweets & Treats
  • Dae Cakes
  • "B" Sweet Cupcakes

14 Reviews for Sweet Ride Bakeshop

• Rhianna

Rhianna D. · Getting married on 07/08/2022

The best wedding cake!

I cannot recommend Sweet Ride Bakeshop enough. Shannah is so talented. We started planning our Monday elopement fairly late and she was able to accommodate and exceeded all expectations. Once we saw the Cookie Lover cake option, we were sold (Shannah customized our cake with one tier of Cookie Lover and one tier of Springtime). Shannah made it look perfect, rented us a cake stand and drove from Denver to Dillon to deliver our cake so we didn’t have to stress about anything the weekend before or day of the wedding. So many compliments on the cake and we really appreciated all of the help to make our day much more stress-free.

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea M. · Married on 06/05/2021

Beautiful Cake/Cupcakes - Delicious Too!

I contacted Sweet Ride super close to my wedding due to having other bakers drop out...I wish I had contacted her sooner! Shannah was extremely responsive, and we had my cake and cupcakes sorted out extremely quickly. Our cake was a lemon cake with strawberry filling and it was delicious! For our guests, we had cupcakes of all different flavors and everyone loved them. I gave Shannah creative freedom when it came to decorating our cake and it was beautiful, absolutely stunning! Thank you so much Shannah!!

Sent on 06/23/2021

Sweet Ride Bakeshop's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Chelsea! It was an honor to be a part of your special day and I truly enjoyed working with you. I wish you the best as you begin this next chapter of your lives together!
  • AliJenn491

Ali J. · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful cake, great service + price

Shannah was a true gem and I am so glad she made my wedding cake! We started with a tasting session of 4 flavors. I ended up with a three tier take, two tiers blueberry lavender and one tier vanilla buttercream (for the traditionalist). Our wedding guests were so excited about the lavender cake slices!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Sweet Ride Bakeshop's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Ali! It was a pleasure and honor to make the cake for your beautiful wedding.

Award

Sweet Ride Bakeshop FAQ

• Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• Colorado Lakewood, CO, 80215 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sweet Ride Bakeshop)