Parsley & Valentine

5995 West Hampden Ave, Denver, Colorado 80227 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Parsley & Valentine

Parsley & Valentine is a wedding florist based in Littleton, Colorado, that serves the entire Colorado area. Parsley & Valentine was born out of a passion for nature and creativity. An innovative floristry service that specializes in providing premium custom floral design to couples planning their wedding celebrations throughout the state of Colorado.

We source our flowers globally and locally, and build both fresh and silk floral arrangements and bouquets. Our floral design services includes a consultation, event design, a venue visit, delivery and setup. We create a variety of floral arrangements for weddings and special occasions. These include bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns and flower petals.

Follow Parsley & Valentine on

Parsley & Valentine 7
  • Beatrix

Beatrix · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely LOVE

We hired Parsley & Valentine to do our reception on July 6th. Alexis is so nice and has amazing vision to give you the best . They coordinated our theme into the flower arrangements perfectly they were on time ! They were super flexible as I had to cancel a couple of appointments and they reschedule with me around my schedule . The flowers were absolutely beautiful fresh . I will %100 be using them with all of my floral needs in the future.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Sabine Beer · Married on 05/10/2019

Worth every Penny!

I only have good things to say about Alexis.
    We hired her to be our florist for our wedding in May and it was absolutely pleasant to work with her.
    No Matter how many times I changed my mind she kept being very nice and creative to help me with my wedding flowers.
    The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and stunning I loved them! The price is absolutely affordable!
    I can only recommend hiring Alexis to be your florist!
    Thank you alexis for your help and great great work!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Parsley & Valentine FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Parsley & Valentine 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Parsley & Valentine 2
    Military Discount

5% Discount on TOTAL PRICE for all active and veteran military. Must provide military ID. Not combinable with other discounts.

Thank you for your service!

• 5995 West Hampden Ave Denver, Colorado, 80227 See on map