Warren, NJ 07059 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Passion Cakery

Sweet Passion Cakery specializes in custom cakes. Each order is uniquely made for your special event! Not only are our cakes beautiful, they are moist and delicious! Whether you're looking for a cake for a baby shower or a multi-tiered wedding cake, you can be sure that Sweet Passion will create an edible masterpiece.

Follow Sweet Passion Cakery on

2bb1f1776f0cd99a 1502191524392 masqueradecake1
masqueradecake1

6 Reviews for Sweet Passion Cakery

Georgette · Married on 08/05/2017

AMAZING is all I can say. I was looking for something in particular for my husband's groom's cake, and Sweet Passion delivered. My husband was so amazed by the details put in from his own car (I snuck pictures)....he kept going on about how they managed to even get the smallest details like red calipers right. He loved it, and so did all of his car enthusiast guests. The cake itself was just great. It tasted awesome and was just right. I cannot recommend this cakery enough! Thank you so much for making the surprise amazing and special.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jodi · Married on 05/28/2017

Our wedding cake was everything we'd dreamed it would be thanks to Lauren and Gail. We had a vision but were a little unsure of how it would all come together. Lauren listened and helped guide us to the cake of our dreams. The sketch she did was amazing and we couldn't wait to see the real thing on our wedding day. We were so excited when we finally saw the cake. It was everything we wanted it to be and more. It also tasted DELICIOUS. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved our cake. It was very US. THANK YOU SO MUCH Lauren and Gail for helping make our wedding day so special.
    Jodi & Patrick

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kim · Married on 08/13/2016

I ordered a Willy Wonka themed wedding cake as a surprise for my groom, and it was the coolest cake we've ever seen! Even better, it was so moist and delicious that everyone was asking me where I got it (because cakes that look great don't always taste great)... even people who don't usually like cake. It was THAT good. To top it all off, Gail & Lauren were so prompt in responding to my (many) emails and answering my (frequent) questions, that I was completely impressed and would absolutely recommend them to everyone. I can't wait for my next excuse to order an awesome cake!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Sweet Passion Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00