Sweet Magnolias Floral and More

Hardeeville, South Carolina, Hardeeville, SC 29927 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $2,500
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Sweet Magnolias Floral and More

Sweet Magnolias Floral and More is a wedding and event florist. This family-owned and operated company services the area of Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, and Savannah Ga. With a degree in Floral design and years of experience in the Wedding and Event industry, I feel we can meet all your needs. We have 4 designers that all have different styles that make it easy for us to meet all the different wants and needs in your floral design. We craft each arrangement using the freshest locally-sourced flowers for superior displays full of love and life.

Sweet Magnolias Floral and More are available to provide on-location decoration services to events throughout the Savannah, Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, and Hardeeville areas. Knowing that no two weddings are the same, Tory and her team will assist you in designing a package that aligns with your vision and budget. They also offer full consultations, delivery, and setup, and pick-up services for a seamless and stress-free decoration experience. Their floral options include:

• Bouquets
  • Centerpieces
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Arch Pieces
  • garlands
  • large and small plant rental
  • Arch rentals
  • glassware and lantern rentals
  • and much more

2 Reviews for Sweet Magnolias Floral and More

• Monika

Monika · Married on 03/27/2021

Dreams are made of this

My husband and I recently celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary with a vow renewal ceremony and reception at this location and we are sooo excited for how it all turned out. We didn't have a wedding the first time, and im actually glad we didnt because this blew all my expectations out of the water. It is a gorgeous completly outdoor venue under the trees with lights and candles. Very romantic and make the pictures magical. The owner Tory and her daughter Kayla, are also the florist's and made everything PERFECT Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 03/31/2021

Sweet Magnolias Floral and More FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 170
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 95
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 16
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 76
    $ 100
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Sweet Magnolias Floral and More 1
    First Responders

Thank you so much for your service and all the hard work you put in every day to keep our streets, homes, and place of business safe.

Please also ask about our private venue we can offer you.

• Sweet Magnolias Floral and More 2
    Military Discount

We are so proud of you and your family for your service! Please call and ask us about our discounts and our private venue.

Team of Sweet Magnolias Floral and More

Tory Norton

Tory Norton

Owner

Hi, My name is Tory Norton. I am the owner of Sweet Magnolias Floral and More and I am super excited to help you with your floral needs. A little about me, I have married my high school sweetheart at the age of 19 and I am a mom of 11 kids. I have graduated from The Floral Design Institute and have years of experience working in a fast-paced wedding and event florist. A dream of mine was to have my own flower shop with my girls and here we are! Looking forward to making your wedding dreams come true.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Rachel Norton

Rachel Norton

Social Media Accounts Manager

Hey, friends!

My name is Rachel Norton. I manage Sweet Magnolias Floral and More social media accounts! You may also see me occasionally helping the floral designers with flower arrangements and wedding/event set-ups! I have previous floral shop experience and used to a fast paced environment. Outside of Sweet Magnolias Floral and More, I am also a mom to a beautiful 1 year old baby girl named Haven, a wife to my high school sweetheart, Hunter, and a dog-mom to a small jack russell mix named Cinco. I absolutley love working with my Sweet Magnolias team and I'm so excited to share all of what these amazing women are capable of through social media!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Hardeeville, South Carolina Hardeeville, SC, 29927 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Magnolias Floral and More)
  • 827 Bellinger Hill Run Hardeeville, SC, 29927-9223 See on map
    843-396-3937 (Phone number)
    Monday - 9:00-5:00 Tuesday - 9:00-5:00 Wednesday - 9:00-5:00 Thursday - 9:00-5:00 Friday - 9:00-5:00 Saturday - 9:00-5:00
    Location of (Sweet Magnolias Floral and More)