Concord, NH 03303 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,000

About Sweet Lavender Flower Design

Congratulations! Now you get to plan the wedding, it is an exciting time~ Let us create the flowers you are dreaming about. With over 20 years experience let Lisa and Chris take care of all the floral details. We are very familiar with NH venues and will work with you to make it a stress free, fun process and affordable. Get a hold of us, qoute is free. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Sweet Lavender Flower Design on

• Susanne's Weddings
  • Afterall Floral Design
  • Floral Expressions Boutique

3 Reviews for Sweet Lavender Flower Design

Kelly G. · Married on 06/09/2020

Above and Beyond!

Sweet Lavender stands out as a top florist for me. Lisa is amazing at what she does! We got so many compliments on our floral arrangements and bouquets. She listened to every vision I had and executed above and beyond what I dreamed of. As someone who knows the high price of the flowers I requested, Sweet Lavender’s pricing is extremely reasonable. Our wedding was in September, during COVID times, and Lisa was incredibly flexible when our plans changed. Just weeks before the wedding, we were adjusting the numbers of table arrangements and Lisa was not only professional, but she was so considerate of our situation. She was so easy to speak with on the phone- she’s just the sweetest person. If it wasn’t for COVID, I would have given her the biggest hug when she dropped off our flowers! I would absolutely recommend Sweet Lavender and will use her again for any future events I may have in NH!

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 10/12/2019

flowers were stunning

flowers were breathtaking, absolutely beautiful. above and beyond what we were even expecting. so happy

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 10/12/2019

Gorgeous wedding flowers!

Lisa was the best florist a bride could ask for! She really listened to all my ideas and was more than willing to tweak her proposed designs until they were exactly what I wanted. The flowers on my wedding day were more beautiful that I ever could have imagined. Her pricing is extremely reasonable and allowed me to have my dream wedding within budget. I would highly recommend Lisa for any floral needs!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

• Concord, NH, 03303 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Lavender Flower Design)