Sweet Honeybee Events

Edmond, OK View map Visit website

Sweet Honeybee Events is a team of dedicated coordination experts who specialize in planning memorable wedding occasions in Edmond, Oklahoma. Owner and lead consultant of the company, Syndey Barron believes that your big day should be the best day of your life. Her creative outlook as well as a keen eye for detail, help bring your wedding vision into reality. Having graduated with a degree in Organizational Communication, Sydney possesses a particular know-how in understanding and implementing thoroughly detailed event design ideas.

Sydney aims to make your Sweet Honeybee Events experience a complete success. They want to provide you and your partner with all the necessary assistance you might need before and during your special day. Through thoughtfully curated packages, they hope to cover all the bases. This is so that come the big day, you feel confident and assured the wedding is in the best possible hands.

• Woman-owned

• Leah
    Leah C. Married on 11/20/2021

Sydney is amazing

Sydney was amazing! I had her for the month of, which I highly recommend! Not having to stress about reaching out to vendors or making final touches the last month took so much stress off. The day of she killed it!! Controlling my groomsmen, making my reception look fabulous, and making sure I was taken care of she did it all! She is laid-back and relaxed about everything which matched my vibes perfectly!

Sweet Honeybee Events's reply:

So very happy I had the opportunity of being by your side. You were stunning!🤍 Can’t wait to watch your love grow more and more each day!
    Kira Married on 09/24/2021

Awesome Help

I planned it all...but on day of, I needed help. The wedding went off without a hitch.
  • Mindy
    Mindy S. Married on 06/03/2021

Amazing to work with!

We love when Sydney comes out to our venue! She does such an amazing job. She is extremely friendly and easy to get along with. We love working with her. When she's here, we know everything will be taken care of!

Sweet Honeybee Events's reply:

We love coming out to Esperanza! It’s a beautiful venue with beautiful people!! Mindy and her team are so accommodating to every couple’s vision!

Deals

Sweet Honeybee Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Edmond,Oklahoma, USA Edmond, OK, 73003
Location of (Sweet Honeybee Events)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding