569 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Dreams Events

Sweet Dreams Events is a wedding favors and gifts provider in Verona, New Jersey, specializing in custom hotel welcome bags for your guests. The team at Sweet Dreams is focused on high quality service and customer satisfaction, and they do everything they can to ensure your expectations are met (and exceeded). They want your wedding to be as special as possible.

Couples can have pre-order meetings with Sweet Dreams Events to go over their ideas and visions for a custom, personalized, themed gift or favor for the wedding. Sweet Dreams has bags/travel items, gift boxes, and labels/stickers available to create a favor that will be individualized for every guest. The team at Sweet Dreams provides assembly, design, and printing for all their products, so there’s no need to have an outside service create your hangtags!

Follow Sweet Dreams Events on

Sweet Dreams Events 2
Sweet Dreams Events 3
Sweet Dreams Events 4

Daria · Married on 07/21/2018

Stacie went above and beyond for my for my bridal shower. She organized, planned, set up, and cleaned up the entire event! Everything was perfect -- orchild center pieces, games, raffle, and candy bar!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Stacie put together the Apple Cider Donut favors for my wedding in Oct 2017 and they were amazing!! Our guests are still talking about the perfect, late night treat they got on their way out. I met Stacie in a bridal store about a year before our wedding. When she found out I was having a fall wedding, she suggested Apple Cider Donuts as favors. My mom and I thought it was brilliant, we were struggling to come up with a good favor idea that guests were just going to throw away and this was perfect. Stacie handled everything - contacting the local farm, pick up, assembly, creating personalize labels, drop off, set up. She even changed up her usual routine for me and used the local farm in my hometown because I wanted to give them the business. She was SO easy to work with and really went above and beyond to make these treats special for me and my guests. I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Janet · Married on 10/08/2017

As mother of the bride, I wanted my daughter,s bridal shower to be so special...i wanted the guests to walk away saying WOW! and talk about it for weeks. That ALL happened! I had a party of 50 people and the theme was a Wine Tasting . I thought I could pull it off by myself but there were too many details and knew I needed help.. I met with Stacie at Sweet Dreams Events and she had so many ideas to make this Bridal Shower exactly how I imagined. Not only did she have amazing ideas she was so instrumental in pulling it all together to make that night a success. Stacie always answered and returned my calls (and I called her a lot!) She is detail oriented, compassionate, very understanding and a hands on genius. At the wedding months after the bridal shower, the guests are still saying it was 'the best bridal shower they've ever been to' Stacie made my dream for my daughters bridal shower not only come true but totally awesome! With Stacie at the Bridal Party in charge, I was able to enjoy every minute. I would highly recommend Stacie to plan any event .

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sweet Dreams Events FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What items are available? Bags & Travel, Gift Boxes, Labels & Stickers
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No

• Absolute Celebrations
    Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

Stacie from Sweet Dreams Events is a pleasure work with and a kind and conscientious person to know. She gives 100% effort to make sure your event is the best it can be. Looking for romantic hotel decorations, hotel welcome bags or bridal party gifts? Call Stacie - I strongly endorse her for your event.

• 569 Bloomfield Avenue Verona, New Jersey, 07044 See on map
    In Studio Hours Thursday 4pm-8pm Saturday 10am-3pm Also By appointment.