Po box 895, Veneta, OR 97487 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Dreams Bakery

Sweet Dreams Bakery and Designer Cakes is a special order only bakery located just west of Eugene Oregon. I specialize in creating a wedding cake specific to you and your wants. I will sit down with you while we taste cake and get a feel of exactly what you are looking for. I have fairly competitive pricing and willing to show you what I can do for your budget. We can hold a consultation at a local coffee shop or your house as my bakery is just too small for a meeting. I work with a few different wedding planners and once you have chosen me to create your cake for your wonderful day, you won't have to worry about it another second. I also specialize in baby shower cakes, bridal showers, birthdays, any event. Please let me know what I can help you with!

whiteleaf
pink dasies
angel food

5 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Bakery

Liz · Married on 10/03/2015

I am extremely happy with my wedding cake from Sweet Dreams Bakery. I was so busy before the wedding, and I don't have cell service at work, so we did all of the cake planning and correspondence via email. Shyla was extremely accommodating and patient as we figured out the size and style of cake. I never actually physically met Shyla, or even talked to her on the phone, which is crazy! But we made it happen all by email!
    The cake was beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted and it was delicious!! Everything was perfect and the cake was displayed without a hitch. I am extremely happy with my beautiful cake and I would recommend Sweet Dreams Bakery to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Shyla was amazing to work with! She gave us plenty of options, great taste testing, and worked closely with us for the perfect design for the wedding! It was so relaxing to know she had everything under control and when we went to finally cut the cake, the layout was so beautiful! We even had Shyla do a baby cake in the spring for a baby shower for my sister in law who was due two weeks before the wedding. Shyla just blew us away with her ability and creativity with cakes! Definitely will be using Sweet Dreams again in the future for cake needs!!!

Sent on 09/04/2015

We had a very particular vision for what we wanted our cake to look like, and Shyla at Sweet Dreams made our dreams come true. The cake decorations were perfect, and the cake itself was absolutely delicious. We had so many comments on how good it was. We would not hesitate to recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Sweet Dreams Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Imagine! Weddings and Events
    Imagine! Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Where do I start? Shyla is one of the professional yet easy going bakers I know! He cuppies and cakes are divine! I have had the magnificent opportunity to work on 2 wedding with her and each time she has gone above and beyond my brides hopes! He ingredients are fresh, tasty and unique. She has the most wonderful gluten free I have ever had- even the guests had no idea they were gluten free. She has always maintained great communication with prompt replies to calls and emails and arrived on time for delivery per the contract. I would HIGHLY recommend Shyla!

• Po box 895 Veneta, 97487 See on map