Sweep the Leg Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Sweep the Leg Entertainment is a DJ company in Concord, New Hampshire. The owners, who are cousins, love to have a good time and make people laugh and smile. Offering acoustic guitar in addition to DJ services, they aim to offer live music for little more than the cost of a DJ. Sweep the Leg Entertainment has kept things rolling at multiple weddings, and they’re happy to supply the musical backdrop to your ceremony, cocktail hour, and, of course, reception.

Sweep the Leg Entertainment is able to serve as your MC and even an acoustic guitar solo musician for ceremonies and receptions. Their music collection covers genres like pop, rock, and oldies. Other services and offerings include:

• Uplighting
  • PA/sound system
  • Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Do-not-play list
  • Microphones
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$225

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Oreste
    Oreste C. Married on 10/09/2021

Couldn't Have Asked For More

Josh and Tom were absolutely fantastic. Everything was absolutely seamless, communication was very easy, and I loved the fact that we were able to put songs that we really wanted played right into a Spotify playlist. Their personalities and skill really got everyone excited and having fun. The dance floor was full from the end of dinner until we had to pull the plug about 4 hours later. The uplighting that was provided completely transformed the venue in the absolute best way as well. I can't recommend them enough!
    Jessica Married on 10/02/2021

Loon Mountain Wedding 10.2.21

I needed to write a review for Sweep the Leg because they were such a big part of our wedding day! We planned the wedding from out of state so it was sometimes hard to contact and book vendors. I reached out early and Josh was super responsive. Unfortunately, we had to postpone the wedding a year and they accommodated us without issue which was a huge relief. The day of our wedding was actually the first time we met! They are just genuinely nice guys all around and Josh is hilarious! Prior to Josh had us fill us fill out a worksheet to get a feel for the type of music we like. He also sent us a link to create a Spotify list of music for him to pick from and honestly the process of just picking songs was so fun. They provided music for our ceremony, did a live acoustic set for our cocktail hour and DJ'd the whole reception. Josh knew exactly how to get people on the dance floor and loosen up to have a good time. One of my favorite moments was when he played a classic Portuguese song and it got all of the family up and dancing. I honestly had a complete blast and was on the dance floor all night. I had so, so much fun and wish I could relive that night again and again. I could not have asked for a better team for my wedding. Do not hesitate, book them now!! Thank you so incredibly much guys ♥
    Haley B. Married on 09/25/2021

Chapin wedding 10/10/2021

If you’re looking for a DJ to book for your wedding or event, book Sweep The Leg. No seriously, book them! You will have no regrets! I found them while searching The Knot…dragged my fiancé and some friends to Boston to listen to them play live and we knew immediately we needed them at our wedding.

Fast forward two years later to our wedding day and they KILLED IT. We could not have been anymore happier with their performance. From the instrumental ceremony that had everyone in tears, to the reception where the dance floor was packed all night! Our guests keep raving about them!

Thank you guys so much!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Concord Concord, New Hampshire, 03301
Location of (Sweep the Leg Entertainment)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding