Concord, Concord, NH 03301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Sweep the Leg Entertainment

Sweep the Leg Entertainment is a DJ company in Concord, New Hampshire. The owners, who are cousins, love to have a good time and make people laugh and smile. Offering acoustic guitar in addition to DJ services, they aim to offer live music for little more than the cost of a DJ. Sweep the Leg Entertainment has kept things rolling at multiple weddings, and they’re happy to supply the musical backdrop to your ceremony, cocktail hour, and, of course, reception.

Sweep the Leg Entertainment is able to serve as your MC and even an acoustic guitar solo musician for ceremonies and receptions. Their music collection covers genres like pop, rock, and oldies. Other services and offerings include:

• Uplighting

Sweep the Leg Entertainment 1
Sweep the Leg Entertainment 2
Sweep the Leg Entertainment 3

Andrew Charlton · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect entertainers and great guys.

Sweep the leg were a truly amazing band. They sounded excellent, had such wide knowledge that no song choice was a problem. They were very friendly guys and we would love to see them again. They helped make our special day just that bit more special. Couldn't recommend them more highly.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Sweep the Leg Entertainment's reply:

What an amazing time we all had with you and your families. Thank you so much for having the band! Cheers to you and Carly!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

A dance party that still has my legs sore five days later...

I am an audio engineer by trade, and was pretty set on having a live band for my wedding. Unfortunately the venue we decided on did not have the space to facilitate a band. We spent a lot of time interviewing wedding DJs, attempting to explain to them exactly what we wanted. The majority of them didn’t listen to me or my concerns when it came to the specific venue.

The venue was multi tiered and I was concerned about coverage for things like the speeches and the first dance etc… MOST DJ’s simply said, “It will be fine, we’ll just turn up the speakers on the main stage level.” This was not the answer I wanted as they would be buried in a corner and I don’t care how loud you can make it, there is no way to make it both audible to the above and below levels while not making it deafening on the Main Level.

Sweep the Leg’s Josh and Tom were very responsive to this issue and brought in additional satellite/ delay speakers to give a clean and crisp sound to everyone both seated and dancing. At no point over the course of the evening did I need for them to turn down or turn up. The volume was always proper to the point were you could converse at the tables and on the dance floor but still enjoy the music.

They also did an amazing singer/songwriter style performance outdoors for our cocktail hour, which scratched my proverbial live performance itch.

They were also extremely accommodating to the music we wanted played. My wife and I spent a very long time putting together the playlist we wanted with “Dinner” “Dance” and “Absolutely must be Played” songs and they did not deviate one bit to our extremely specific requests.

They even went out of their way to help us to cut down an 8-minute Mother/Son Dance song to a much more tolerable 3:30 without cutting any of the parts I wanted to make sure were heard.

If I were to do it all again, I would have done it the same way! Thanks guys, for everything!

Sincerely,
    Paul Higgins

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sweep the Leg Entertainment's reply:

You both are awesome! We had so much fun planning everything with you both. Thank you both so, so much for hiring us!

Sweep the Leg Entertainment Pricing

Sweep the Leg Entertainment Price Rates

Sweep the Leg Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,999.99
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Concord Concord, New Hampshire, 03301 See on map