Sweep the Leg Entertainment Reviews

11 | Concord, NH

11 Reviews for Sweep the Leg Entertainment

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 02/06/2021

Great guys and great entertainment

Tom and Josh were great to work with and great at what they do.

Sent on 03/04/2021
  • Jen

Jen C. · Married on 10/10/2020

A Thankful Covid Couple

We had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid, but wanted to still get married some how on our original date. At the last minute (about two weeks out), our venue told us we could have a DJ if we preferred. Scramble alert!!! Thankfully Josh and Tom, whom we had booked for our original wedding, were still available. Let me tell you....even though it wasn’t the wedding we planned, they made the day so much more than we could have ever imagined a “Covid wedding” could be.

Tom’s acoustic melodies before and during the ceremony were perfection, their duo during the cocktail hour is STILL being talked about by our families and wedding party, and the playlist during the “reception with no dancing” made it a total party. Even our wedding coordinator at the venue raved about them!

If you are looking for a one of a kind, amped up party with a personal touch For your special day, look no further. Sweep The Leg Entertainment should be your only call. We cannot WAIT to see what they have in store for us for our Big Day (part deux) next year!!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Kailey

Kailey B. · Married on 08/22/2020

Hands down hire them!

I’m not sure where to start. From beginning to end we had such a great experience. It’s rare to find great live music, and even more rare to have a combo of live music and dj/mc. I asked 100 questions and was in contact with josh several times over the course of planning and he was awesome! They set up three different set locations and I didn’t have to worry about 1 thing. We had quite the combination of guests and josh and Tom played songs they kept everyone on the dance floor. Hands down hire them, you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/23/2020

Sweep the Leg Entertainment's reply:

We had so much fun entertaining everyone at your wedding. You guys are amazing! Please keep in touch!
  • Sara

Sara S. · Married on 08/07/2020

Book them if you want to have the BEST time!!!

Josh & Tom were the best! They made the planning to our wedding so seamless and so much easier (especially during a pandemic!). The variety of live music and DJ you get with them is so unique and our guests LOVED it (us too!!). We had an absolute blast and they kept us on the dance floor all night long - would recommend to ANYONE!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Sweep the Leg Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! We’re still dreaming about the cider bellies doughnuts. Please give our best to the rest of the family!
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 09/01/2019

Hire Josh and Tom for your wedding - you won’t regret it!!

Josh and Tom did a fantastic job at our wedding!! We had them perform a few songs with acoustic guitar for the ceremony and during the cocktail hour as well. They played beautifully and our guests loved it! Once we got to the reception Josh MC’d and played awesome music, the dance floor was packed all night and so many people have told me that it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to! I would highly recommend hiring Sweep the Leg for your wedding, their fun personalities will make a difference on your big day!! Thank you SO much Josh and Tom!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Sweep the Leg Entertainment's reply:

We wish you and Logan the best! Thank you so much for having us. Hope you guys have a great honeymoon!!

Andrew C. · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect entertainers and great guys.

Sweep the leg were a truly amazing band. They sounded excellent, had such wide knowledge that no song choice was a problem. They were very friendly guys and we would love to see them again. They helped make our special day just that bit more special. Couldn't recommend them more highly.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Sweep the Leg Entertainment's reply:

What an amazing time we all had with you and your families. Thank you so much for having the band! Cheers to you and Carly!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

A dance party that still has my legs sore five days later...

I am an audio engineer by trade, and was pretty set on having a live band for my wedding. Unfortunately the venue we decided on did not have the space to facilitate a band. We spent a lot of time interviewing wedding DJs, attempting to explain to them exactly what we wanted. The majority of them didn’t listen to me or my concerns when it came to the specific venue.

The venue was multi tiered and I was concerned about coverage for things like the speeches and the first dance etc… MOST DJ’s simply said, “It will be fine, we’ll just turn up the speakers on the main stage level.” This was not the answer I wanted as they would be buried in a corner and I don’t care how loud you can make it, there is no way to make it both audible to the above and below levels while not making it deafening on the Main Level.

Sweep the Leg’s Josh and Tom were very responsive to this issue and brought in additional satellite/ delay speakers to give a clean and crisp sound to everyone both seated and dancing. At no point over the course of the evening did I need for them to turn down or turn up. The volume was always proper to the point were you could converse at the tables and on the dance floor but still enjoy the music.

They also did an amazing singer/songwriter style performance outdoors for our cocktail hour, which scratched my proverbial live performance itch.

They were also extremely accommodating to the music we wanted played. My wife and I spent a very long time putting together the playlist we wanted with “Dinner” “Dance” and “Absolutely must be Played” songs and they did not deviate one bit to our extremely specific requests.

They even went out of their way to help us to cut down an 8-minute Mother/Son Dance song to a much more tolerable 3:30 without cutting any of the parts I wanted to make sure were heard.

If I were to do it all again, I would have done it the same way! Thanks guys, for everything!

Sincerely,
    Paul Higgins

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sweep the Leg Entertainment's reply:

You both are awesome! We had so much fun planning everything with you both. Thank you both so, so much for hiring us!

Steven M. · Married on 07/09/2019

The absolute best for our wedding and music needs..

If you're in the market for a band or DJ for a wedding or any private event, LOOK NO FURTHER! This is long overdue! I first want to say, I am not a hype man, I only speak the truth. Josh and Tom, aka Sweep the Leg Entertainment were absolutely phenominal during our wedding. My wife and I had very specific requests, Josh and Tom made them come true flawlessly and appeared effortlessly. We asked them to play a specific acoustic version of a song during the ceremony. Our guests cried so many tears of happiness, my wife and I surfed away from the alter. Then we asked them to play a live set for the cocktail hour. Crushed it. Finally, finishing up and killing a DJ set for us during the reception, comparable to Tiesto and Avicii. They were an absolute blast to work with. The quality of these two professionals is top notch. I've been asked numerous times about who "the band" was at our wedding and that they absolutely rocked the house down. SWEEP THE LEG, You guys are awesome! Keep doing you and keep the great vibes going! Looking forward to seeing you guys in Boston on weekends! Will always refer my New England friends to you for all their rocking out, DJ crushing needs! Cheers!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/03/2019

They are amazing!!

When we were planning our wedding, the DJ was the vendor I was most nervous about. I am so happy we went with Josh at Sweep the Leg, because he is phenomenal! We went with live music from Josh and Tom during the cocktail hour, and then MC/DJ for the reception. So many people could not stop raving about what an amazing voice Josh has, and what a great selection of music they played. I was worried about whether people would dance at our smallish (~50 people) wedding, but Josh played such a great variety that kept people on the dance floor all night. Truly, what a great experience working with him, he is a down to earth and incredibly nice guy who did such a great job making our wedding fun.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Sweep the Leg Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! We had such a great time with you and your family! Please keep in touch!
  • Patty

Patty N. · Married on 10/06/2018

Literally Made Our Day As Fun As Could Be

Josh was the best DJ we could have asked for. He read the energy of the room and helped keep everything flowing well all day long. He picked a last minute recessional (we couldn't think of one) and he absolutely nailed it! He came completely prepared, set up and break down went very smoothly. And the biggest part of all was that he was fantastic to work with. He is funny, engaging, helpful and just a pleasure to have as part of our day. Our wedding was better because he was our DJ.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Sweep the Leg Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure to do this for you and D! I had such a great time and everyone was awesome! So much fun!

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

Josh made our wedding experience so easy and fun! He was so helpful, flexible, and just a really fun person to be at our wedding. He is a professional through and through. The wedding planner at our venue had worked with him before, and she was VERY excited we had booked him because she said he was so easy to work with! Thanks Josh!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Sweep the Leg Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure to help make your day so special! Thank you so much!