Suzanne Delawar Studios Photography and Videography

Miami, FL View map Visit website
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Miami, Florida, Suzanne Delawar Studios Photography and Videography offers couples a magazine-worthy way to document their wedding. A father-and-daughter duo, Winston and Suzanne Delawar serve to-be-weds all over Florida. Suzanne is an internationally published celebrity photographer whose work has appeared in magazines like People and Brides, as well as platforms like Netflix. She has also documented celebrity weddings, like that of Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade, and Kevin and Eniko Hart. Winston, meanwhile, has had a lifelong passion for photography and studied art at the City University of New York.

Winston and Suzanne adore weddings and being able to play a part in such a special day. They want their images to authentically capture the spirit of your day and what makes your relationship unique. Suzanne Delawar Studios Photography and Videography takes a versatile approach to their work, shifting from classic to creative depending on what the couple wants. Winston and Suzanne commit to just one wedding per day, focusing all of their attention on the to-be-weds. Some of the products and services offered by Suzanne Delawar Studios and Photography include:

• Engagement photoshoot
  • Prints
  • Thank-you cards
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,975

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 03/20/2022

Best Photographer in town!

I would have to say I am so glad I chose Suzanne Delawar Studios for my wedding. I had a last minute cancellation of my photographer for my bridal shower (literally two days before the event) and I called up Suzanne Delawar studios and they were able to get me an amazing photographer within two hours. The photos came out amazing and the photographer posed me and helped me feel so comfortable. I am so glad I chose them for my upcoming wedding! I am so thrilled with their professionalism and attention to detail!

Suzanne Delawar Studios Photography and Videography's reply:

Samantha!! Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy we were able to help you out for your bridal shower. Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to let us know everything went well. :)
    Lauren Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!

EVERYTHING was so magical and amazing on our wedding day. It was truly everything my husband and I envisioned and MORE! Everyone at Suzanne Delawar Studios was beyond helpful from the first day we walked through the studio doors. Thank you all so much for being a part of our special day and for capturing all the LOVE! It was the best day of our lives and we loved every minute of it! I am so happy with how our photos came out and am so thankful to have such beautiful photos to remember such an important day of our lives. I will definitely recommend and use SDS again for photo shoots in the future! ;)
    Becka Married on 11/11/2017
    We used Suzanne Delawar Studios for both our photography and videography. Best money we ever spent! The photos are beyond our wildest dreams! And the videos! Stunning. Gorgeously done. Absolutely perfect all around. 10/10 would hire again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Gabrielle & Dwyane
    10 photos · 08/30/2014

TwinPro Productions TwinPro Productions Wedding Videographers

Suzanne Delawar Studios is very creative in capturing the moment. They take their time to make every moment very special and it shows when you look at their work. When I look at their work I get excited and turn into a fan. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm a professional like they are. Suzanne Delawar has a GREAT personality and she is fun to work with. I recommend Suzanne Delawar Studios. You won't regret it.

601 Brickell Key Drive, Suite 700 Miami, FL, 33131
954-651-0358 mobile
954-424-0886

By appointment only
Location of (Suzanne Delawar Studios Photography and Videography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding