Suston Wedding Planning

Englewood, CO View map Visit website
$1,750 Package Price

$1,750 Package Price

Suston Wedding Planning, based out of Englewood, Colorado, is an event coordination and design firm. Specializing in full-service planning, this business loves to transform venues to give their clients an unforgettable experience. They like to make each couple's vision come to life and work hard to fully understand each idea.

Suston Wedding Planning offers various levels of assistance, depending on your budget and how much control you want over the coordination. Alongside full-service planning, you can also opt for day-of coordination or month-of coordination. The team here believes in consistent communication to help ease any worries their clients might have. Some of the services included in their planning packages are:

• Timeline creation and distribution
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Decor setup and teardown
  • Venue and vendor recommendations
  • Budget management
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Deals

Sara Warwick
Sara Warwick
Owner

Hi,

My name is Sara and I love: brides, décor, themes, events, planning, researching, finding solutions and WEDDINGS!

I am certified in Wedding Planning from IAP College and in Project Management from Purdue university. These certificates help with planning weddings but I do not look at your wedding like just a project to be completed, your wedding is my priority, it is my baby and I take it very seriously. I want to make sure your day is flawless so you don't have to worry about a thing.

You tell me your vision and budget and we will work together to make your vision come true!

8335 S Valley Hwy Englewood, CO, 80112
7202810776
Location of (Suston Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding