Rochester, NY 14623 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Surreal Photography

With Kodak in my backyard, photography naturally became part of my life at a young age. Surreal Photography began in 2003 as the fulfillment of a lifelong dream. Over the past decade, I have photographed weddings, school pictures, sports, family portraits, and landscapes around the Western New York region gaining a lot of knowledge and skills. Over that time, I have found a passion for Wedding Photojournalism. Photographing almost 100 weddings in the past 12 years, I have enhanced my skills at capturing the smallest details to the deepest emotions of this monumental day. I am committed to helping to create a comfortable atmosphere so that the best possible photographs can be taken to capture the memories of YOUR special day to be shared for years to come.

I am based in Rochester, NY however I am willing to travel to other regions (Buffalo and Syracuse).

New this year, I am implementing a money back guarantee. If you're not thrilled with the photos, I will refund your money.

Give us a call today to discuss how I can help preserve your special day forever...

Relive your Dreams...

907cbd7a5e4b0b72 1456441310485 20140712 meg and silas 568
907cbd7a5e4b0b72 1456441310485 20140712 meg and silas 568

19 Reviews for Surreal Photography

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2016

David is amazing! My husband and I are not super creative, so he jumped in and got some amazing shots that I would have never thought of. It was really helpful to do the engagement session to get an idea of how we photographed (and it was free which is a plus). We also got a second shooter for a couple hours on the wedding date. She also did a great job, and it gave us plenty of time to get group and individual shots done.

Sent on 08/03/2016

David is very professional, friendly, and extremely accommodating. He helped us with a post-wedding shoot to get some photos we couldn't get on our special day because of the weather. He had some great ideas and made the most of the conditions for our shoot. The quality and variety of photos are fantastic. He made it a fun shoot, even for our not-always-patient 8 year old daughter.

Sent on 01/06/2016

We used David as our wedding photographer this past year. When we were looking for vendors, we found David online and contacted him to meet with us regarding our engagement photos. We were so impressed on our first meeting that we stopped our search for wedding photographers. He's professional, flexible, and truly was looking out for us the whole way. While we didn't get all of the photographs we wanted with our families due to the heat, David made the most of it and made sure we had so many beautiful photographs of our wedding and reception. He was a real trooper and was always trying to get the best shot.

Sent on 02/08/2016

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Surreal Photography 1
    Free Engagement session with all wedding packages.
    Free Engagement session with all wedding packages 4 hours or longer. Don't think of it as just photos. More of a chance to get to know each other better and get comfortable having photos taken.
  • Surreal Photography 2
    Free engagement session!!!
    The first 10 people to schedule a consultation will receive a complimentary engagement session.

• Rochester, 14623 See on map