SuperSassy Salon

Foxboro, MA View map

In my 10 years as a stylist and makeup artist I have had the pleasure of working with numerous brides each year. I strive to keep current with the ever changing hair and makeup industry by attending multiple classes each year. I enjoy the excitement of weddings and being able to be part of such an important day by enhancing the natural beauty of the bride and bridal party. I look forward to customizing a look for you!

Jennifer

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95.00

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 User photo

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/24/2018

Goes above and beyond

I more than highly recommend Jen/Super Sassy Salon! She is knowledgeable, talented and creative but also so friendly and upbeat! She has such great ideas and visions and brings them to life! Not only did she get my hair perfect for my wedding (she worked magic in the year I have been going to her to get healthy for my big day!) As we would talk about my wedding and the planning she would offer advice and ideas on other things (like flower bouquets and vendor tips) she went above and beyond to help me out with any and all questions I had even if they weren't hair and make up related. Jen was more than a hairdresser for my wedding but also part therapist and planner :) I could not be more happy or thankful for all of her help and ideas!
    Erin Married on 10/13/2017
    Jennifer did my wedding makeup and hair and it was flawless! I cannot say enough about her professionalism and creativity. I have never felt as pretty as I did that day! She nailed hair and makeup.
    I highly recommend her to anyone looking for their perfect wedding day look or a new stylist.
    Kyle Married on 01/02/2016
    Jen was amazing for my wedding. My hair and makeup were stunning, as was everyone in my party. She kept us on time, and happy the whole day. My trial and day of were exactly what I wanted and her pricing fit her expertise. If i had it all to do again, I would pick Jen in a heartbeat

44 Central St., Suite 125 Foxboro, 02035
Location of (SuperSassy Salon)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding