Streamwood, IL 60107 Map · Phone number

About Sunshinemakeup.com

I am a certified makeup artist by the school MUD(makeup Designory) in Los Angeles, CA. I recieved my Maters diploma in special effects, character and beauty makeup. From there I worked on several low budget films and decided to join my mom in Chicago because there are entirely too many makeup artists in CA! So from there I went to work at MAC for four years and really got to know the line. I now also have my cosmetology license and do hair as well. Not updo's though. Am working on mastering that, but I have several stylists that I work with that come with me to the bridal location. I love going to different hotels and houses and making everyone feel their most beautiful! Weddings are always so much fun! I also do head shots, and photo shoots.

DSC0054
jamaica wedding
jamaica wedding
memorialday012
Sunshinemakeup.com
Jenn Buscemi ...so beautiful!
Jenn Buscemi ...so beautiful!
Tasia
jenncondi

17 Reviews for Sunshinemakeup.com

• michele

michele · Married on 10/10/2014

Amazing work!!!! Sunshine is amazing!!! Don't bother looking for other makeup artists!!!#

Sent on 10/12/2014
  • Mr & Mrs Navarrete

Daisy · Married on 08/18/2012

I got married inAugust and Sunshine did my makeup, as well as my mother and two sisters.SHE WAS AMAZING!!!! I never felt so beautiful..and my makeup lasted all night, with very little need for touch ups..My skin was glowing..she did a beautiful job.I loved it. On my sister she put get colors they just looked awesome. My mother loved her makeup too! Sunhine listened to exactly what I and my bridal party wanted and she made it happen..She is really nice and fun to work with.. exactly what I wanted on the most important day of my life. She made my morning great, Even with all that was going on around us..

Sent on 08/29/2012

Jamie · Married on 07/13/2012

Sunshine (her actual name as well!) was an absolute delight to deal with from day one! She was the first to respond to my requests for quotes from vendors for beauty and from that day on responded to any and all questions, concerns, etc promptly and with excellent service every time! I was only planning on using her services for mine and my bridal partie's air brushed make up as we already had a family member who was going to do all of our hair. (Sunshine also brings it all to you the day of so we didn't all have to travel to appointments at salons..strongly recommend to any bride!) 2 weeks before the wedding the family member said she could do mine and possibly one more persons but then had to go home and get ready for the wedding! (We'd already gotten her pricing and plan for the day way in advance!) I immidiately reached out to Sunshine for help, so afraid because it was somewhat "last minute" and she found us "Brooke" who did BEAUTIFUL work on all of us and the rates were amazing! End result: Sunshine and her staff made me look and feel like the princess I wanted to be and my bridal party were all absolutely stunning! The pictures coming back have been amazing and I couldn't be any happier! Sunshine is professional, personable and a perfectionist...all at very reasonable rates! I will most certainly be requesting her services in the future just for fun because I've never felt more beautiful!

Sent on 07/20/2012