Gainesville, GA 30504 Map · Phone number

About Sunshine Florist

No matter what the occasion, Sunshine Florist, your local Gainesville florist, is your one-stop shop for all your floral needs. Browse our wide online selection or call us for a custom bouquet to fit your needs and budget. We deliver flowers and gift baskets to Gainesville and nationwide through our network of dependable florists. In a rush? Same day flower delivery is available at no additional cost. The professional staff at Sunshine Florist is dedicated to handling your order with care.

We all know to send Valentine' Day flowers, Mother's Day flowers, get well flowers, and anniversary flowers, but why not make today extra special? Sunshine Florist can help you send the perfect gift to show your loved ones how much you care. We’re proud to be one of the leading flower shops in Gainesville and have a wonderful selection of gifts and birthday flower arrangements for you to choose from. We can also help you with sending sympathy funeral flowers as well. Our floral designers use only superior flowers in our arrangements, so call us to get the most beautiful flowers in Gainesville GA.

Sending flowers to Gainesville and nationwide has never been easier. We gladly accept orders online or you may choose to browse our website and phone in your order to our shop. Don’t see exactly what you want? We can create a custom gift baskets designed to perfectly fit your special occasion. When you need to send the very best, select Sunshine Florist, your local Gainesville flower shop.

Quality Flowers from Gainesville Flower Shop – Sunshine Florist

The staff at Sunshine Florist takes great pride in creating beautiful arrangements using only the freshest flowers in Gainesville. Our store also provides an ample selection of plants and gift baskets for all occasions. When you order from Sunshine Florist, you can be sure to receive a hand-arranged floral bouquet delivered with care. Your special occasions deserve nothing less than a brilliant arrangement from one of the leading flower shops in Gainesville GA.

With Sunshine Florist, you can trust that your flowers will never arrive unarranged in a cardboard box. As one of the best florists in Gainesville, we give each floral design the time and attention it deserves to create a gorgeous bouquet that is hand-delivered straight to your recipient’s door, never in a box. For flower delivery in Gainesville or anywhere in the nation, Sunshine Florist is the place to go.

Sunshine Florist in Gainesville, GA provides flower delivery service to the following areas and zip codes in Georgia: Our shop serves the following areas in Georgia: Flowery Branch, Gainesville, Buford, Hoschton, Braselton, Winder and Oakwood.

20bfa5cc3400b33f 1430221266739 grace
Wedding cake
20bfa5cc3400b33f 1430221266739 grace

7 Reviews for Sunshine Florist

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2015

Wonderful Service! We worked with all three vendors at one location. It was so easy to have our planner florist & caterer(Who made our amazing wedding cake) all working in harmony!!! The flowers blew me away more than i assked for & just really pretty!! Sunshine Florist is the best if you want everything to look good call them!!

Sent on 06/28/2015

carol · Married on 04/04/2015

Resia was wonderful to work with, and we loved everything she did!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Kelly · Married on 01/17/2015

Sunshine Florist is the preferred flower vendor of Resia With RLM Affairs. She was so easy to work with. Resia and her staff did my catering, flowers, decor, cake & reception coordination down to the to go boxes of food for our wedding exit!. Wedding planning was hectic so it was so nice to be able to work with just one vendor for all of these things. Resia met with us several different times to discuss plans for my reception. I was able to text Resia with questions/ideas and she would get back with me the same day & she was so patient & helpful. I was able to tell Resia my ideas for my reception & she took my ideas and ran with it. Many of our guests have told us that they had the best food they've ever had at a wedding. My flowers were beautiful & our guests devoured her cakes. I went with a rustic vintage feel for my reception decor & they did an amazing job. It truly was the wedding of my dreams. Our reception couldn't have been more perfect & this is all attributed to Resia & her staff. They took care of everything & my husband & I were able to just enjoy the day with our family & friends. If you are considering booking Rlm Affairs just do it!!

Sent on 04/24/2015