Rutherford, NJ 07070 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Sunset Media Services

Sunset Media is based in Northern NJ and has been in business for about 12 years. I provide upscale Photography and creative Cinematography as well as editing. I'm very passionate about my work and think of every wedding or project that I take on as a new original creation. My business can offer small events with just Photo or video, or larger functions with a photo and Video team put together to suit your needs.

I try to incorporate your style with mine. Long form traditional wedding video's are still available through me as well as the the more contemporary short form film. Photography Packages can also be Customized around your budget. I am reasonably priced yet every project I take on is detailed and articulately edited for photo and video. Please contact me for additional information at 201-935-4713 or e-mail sunmed@sirentales.com.

TOP VIDEO SAMPLES ARE DIFFERENT STYLES. VIEW BOTH FOR VERSATILITY.

Follow Sunset Media Services on

barnamy

• Videos 4

15 Reviews for Sunset Media Services

Jenny · Married on 04/13/2018

I’m thrilled that I had my engagement video shoot with Pamela Sutch’s Sunset Media. I was determined to do something very different and antithetic to the engagement video genre, add a short dance sequence, and still showcase our love story. I searched for NJ videographers who would be able to execute my crazy vision and stay within budget. I was referred to her through a photographer and I reached out to her after reading reviews on Wedding Wire and viewing her sample videos on her website/Vimeo.
    I talked to her on the phone and I emailed her a written plot detailing all the scenes I wanted. Pam was very responsive with emails. From there, she understood exactly what I wanted and carried out the rest. On the day of the 5-hour shoot, she was on point to get every scene I requested and she made extremely good executive decisions. She directed people on how to act/stand/move. It would have been chaotic without her skillful guidance.
    Pam is a perfectionist. There was a point where Pam was annoyed that my friends messed up their dance moves. We are not professional dancers but I am paying her to produce a quality video and that is exactly what she was determined to get! Nothing would get in the way of her getting the right shot: she laid on the ground or stood on step stools to get the proper angle/lighting/mood. She made the draft video a few weeks later, I asked for edits here and there, and she accommodated every edit. Pam brought my vision to life. We LOVED the resulting video!

Sent on 06/18/2017
  • Z

Zaina · Married on 06/17/2017

Pam shot our engagement photos and I could not have been happier with the results!! She spent at least 4 hours with us and put so much time and detail into each photo. Pam truly captured the natural and playful nature my fiancé and I envisioned and we are so beyond excited with how the pictures came out!!! We cannot wait to have Pam shoot our wedding!!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Steve · Married on 08/11/2016

Pamela was very responsive and patient, and she was flexible with pricing. She took her time trying to get the best shots, and we had an easy time working together. Pamela delivered our same day video on time, and she delivered the finished, touched up shots and final DVD copies of the video and photographs within a few weeks. Overall, we were very pleased with her service. Thanks Pamela!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Sunset Media Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,007.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,914.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• The Funktion Wedding and Dance Band
    The Funktion Wedding and Dance Band Wedding Bands

Terrific and well done craftsmanship. Astute and in the industry for the love of the art and making clients happy-- This is overlooked very much in the wedding industry. A consumate and Creative PRO

• Rutherford, 07070 See on map